Jungkook

"Please don't go." Jungkook whimpered, looking over at you with sad eyes. The sight of his damp, dark irises made you stop in your tracks. Just a moment ago he had been yelling at you and you had been yelling back, the shouting match escalating from petty annoyances to harsh profanities as it went on. Eventually, you were just done and turned away from him as he shouted a few choice words that made you want to punch him in the face. But hitting him wouldn't solve anything. So instead, you decided to take the high road and make your exit before you said something you might regret. He was silent as he watched your retreating back, however right as your hand made contact with the cold doorknob, you heard his voice, barely an audible whisper.

"You can't tell me that you hate me and want to breakup, and then beg me to stay when I comply." You said, trying to keep your voice steady despite the lump forming in your throat. You wanted to cry, to break down and run into his arms as he reassured you that everything would be alright. But if you did that, it would only hurt you both more in the long run.

"I didn't mean it. You know that." It only took three long strides for him to close the gap between you, grabbing your hand and gently folding his fingers with yours. Those hands that were tightly clenched fists only minutes ago were now so incredibly soft and comforting. He looked down at you with a sad smile and cautiously brushed his fingertips against your cheek to catch the tears that had managed to escape your blockade. "Please. Don't leave."

"Even if it isn't for forever, I should still leave right now Jungkook. We have to cool down so we don't do something stupid." Your voice was cold and your words rational, but you couldn't say them confidently. You spent a moment avoiding his eyes are he stared at you before he pulled you away from the door. You didn't fight him, despite every logical thought in your brain telling you to go. If that was your choice, if you broke away from his grip now, Jungkook wouldn't stop you. Whatever decision you made, he would accept it, now matter how painful.

"Jagiya..." He breathed against your skin as he kissed your forehead. You finally let out a shaky sigh and squeezed his hand back. With your decision now made, he sat back on the sofa pulling you onto his lap. You straddled him as he let go of your hand in favor of your waist, his firm hands holding you in place. "I'm sorry for all the horrible things I said."

"I said bad things too. I didn't mean most of them, either." He pulled your body closer to his and kissed you tenderly on the lips. You were hesitant at first, wondering if kissing was really what you should be doing right now, but there was a sort of intoxicating deepness about his kiss that made your lips fall into sync with his. It could have lasted for seconds or days, you couldn't tell, but when he pulled his face away, you caught the sight of his pink cheeks. "How are you shy? We've done way more than just that."

"I was just um, thinking..." The hue grew darker, making you crack a smile. You were still mildly pissed off, but you couldn't deny that your boyfriend was adorable. You raised your eyebrows, and he sighed, before sheepishly revealing what thoughts had him turning scarlet. "Do you um, do you wanna make out?"

"Really?" You said with disbelief. He looked downwards with embarrassment, which only made you more shake your head, slightly amused by his suggestion.

"Sorry. It was stupid and I shouldn't have-" You cut him off with a kiss, slipping your tongue past his open lips. He was completely caught off guard, as he entirely expected you to brush him off and tease him for being a pervert, so it took him a moment to respond to your actions. When he did, he forcefully took control over the situation, pushing your tongue back into your own mouth so that he could revel in the familiar feeling and taste. His hands on your middle lowered to your hips, pulling your body right up against his.

Both of you were still heated from the hours of arguing, so it didn't take long before he was pulling your t-shirt over your head, his fingers struggling with the hook of your bra. That was something you always found amusing. No matter how often he did it, he always had trouble with such a simple task. Meanwhile you had your fingers buried in his hair, which you knew he loved. He bit and sucked on the sensitive spots of your neck, places where your hickies had started to fade and needed to be replaced.

He lowered his body onto the sofa so that you were on top of him. He got busy working off your jeans as you unhooked his belt, your hand occasionally and only somewhat accidentally brushing against his bulge as you did so. when both of you were finally free of clothing, he ran his hands down your bare back until he found your hips again, forcing your body lower, sliding his length inside of you. You let out a low moan as he filled you, pulling on the locks of hair you had in your fingers. He groaned in a mix of pain from your tight grip and pleasure form the feeling of you around him. His hands guided your hips as you thrust against him, letting out sighs each time as his length went deeper inside of you.

Ecstasy came quickly, both of you panting and sweaty and exhausted by the time he pulled you off him, laying on his side to give you more room as he hugged you tightly, his soft, steady breaths hot against the back of your neck. His hands wandered from your hips to your thighs to your chest, however it was in a much more gentle and loving way then it had been moments before. He kissed the top of your head and sighed, snuggling up against you.

"I just wanted to make out..."

"Are you complaining?" You said teasingly, making him chuckle and bury his face in your shoulder.

"Nope." You were both quiet for a few minutes, just content to rest silently with his arms around you. Finally, he stopped writing his name on your skin and sighed. "Do you forgive me?"

"Not entirely." You said, making his grip on you loosen. "But maybe I will after round two."