Taehyung/V

Staring at the bright screen of the laptop, you sighed and closed your eyes. Lately, college has been stressing you out with exams coming up and the pressure of making your parents proud was high. You always wanted to prove to your parents that the abroad studying to South Korea for college was a wise decision. However, with exams coming up, you just wanted to scream.

You closed your eyes for a minute until your phone started blaring your ringtone, which just so happened to be Pokémon's theme song. Annoyed, you grabbed your phone and practically screamed to your poor boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, a singer in the k-pop boyband Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS. BTS was currently making a comeback and decided to make a track song, "War of Hormone", into a music video.

"What?!" You agitatedly half screamed.

"Whoa, jagiya, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, with his voice sounding concerned for your well being.

Sighing, you apologized to him. "Tae, I'm really sorry for going off on you. It's just that it's finals next week and I really want to make my parents proud," you groaned.

"Aw, my poor baby is stressed out. Once I'm done with today's video shoot, I promise to come over with ice cream, cookies, and juice! I'll even do my infamous shoulder massages," Taehyung replied with worry.

"That would be nice, actually. Thanks," you sighed and rubbed your eyes, too tired to even do anything at this point.

"Bang PD-nim said that it's okay for you to visit during our shoot...Do you want to come? You don't have to, but it'd be nice to see you again. I really miss you~ Why don't you just come for an hour as a break? I'll text you the address, hm?" Taehyung chatted eagerly, with a hint of hope in his tone.

"Hm...That might not be a bad idea. That's a first for you, Tae." You chuckled and Googled the location on your laptop.

"Hey! I happen to be very smart," Taehyung sassily encountered.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go get ready now. See you in 25 minutes?" You asked whilst scrabbling to get your things together.

"Yay!~ I get to see my jagiya again~" Taehyung practically squealed into the line. And with that, you ended the conversation.

Finally reaching the school like set, you were greeted by maknae Jungkook and Jimin. "Oh, Y/N! What are you doing here? To see Taehyung?" Jimin asked. Blushing, you shyly nodded. "He's over there, playing with Hoseok in the car prop," Jungkook pointed out.

Thanking him, you stealthily walked towards Taehyung so he wouldn't notice your presence. However, Hoseok noticed yours and left the scene, leaving a confused Taehyung standing there. Tip-toeing and covering his eyes with your hands, you said in the deepest voice you possibly could say, "Guess who?"

"Uh...Namjoon-hyung?"

"Nope." You giggled.

However, once you giggled, it gave everything away.

"Jagiya!~" Taehyung practically screamed, forcefully taking your hands off his eyes by the wrists and spinning around to face you. "I'm so glad you made it!"

Chuckling at how dorky he was, you retrieved your hands from him and gently rubbed your wrists. Taehyung then immediately looked down at your wrists, asking if you were okay but you just reassured him that you were fine.

"Wow...BigHit went all out for this set, huh?" you questioned, still in awe at the elaborate set.

"Mmhm. We all wanted to show our cool side in this music video..." Taehyung began trailing off since one of the staff members motioned him to come over. "Ah, jagiya, I need to go film the gym scene. You can come along if you want!"

Agreeing, you both started heading over to the gym set, talking and goofing off whilst walking.

"Oh! There you are Taehyung-ah! Okay, for this scene, we'll need to start-"

That was all you heard from the director until one of the staff members rudely shoved you away from your boyfriend, trying to retouch his makeup and straighten out his clothing.

Huffing, you spotted an area where you can watch them film. It wasn't too close to the camera, so you were sure you were fine. However, when you started scanning the surroundings around it, you were shocked at how revealing a staff member's clothing is. Was she an actress for this music video? She doesn't look much like a staff member.

Looking down at your clothing, you realized how much better she dressed. She was in a short black dress that definitely brought out her petite body frame along with a pair of black wedges and a white snapback. While you were here, dressed in a pair of light wash skinny jeans, an oversized sweater, and white converse.

Sighing, you reluctantly went over, greeting some of the stylists. The unknown female then was ushered to do some last minute touch ups and the boys began to film.

The lighting was dim, but you could see each of the member's perfect features. Still in a trance, you then noticed the girl walking over to Taehyung, who was the lead dancer as the song came to a conclusion.

Confused, you closely examined what was happening. The female began strutting over to Taehyung then paused for a second. She then began hugging Taehyung and said male put on a shocked face then smiled greatly and hugged her back. This caused the rest of the boys to make whining and groaning noises followed by them "kicking" the male.

Okay, deep breaths, Y/N, deep breaths. I mean, it's just for the music video right? There must be no interaction between the two... However, the smile Taehyung gave her looked so genuine, his hugs looked so compassionate. They looked like an actual couple.

"Cut!" The director's voice boomed throughout the studio. "That's a wrap! We're finished everybody!" His voice was loud and powerful, filling the entire gym, but it could barely be heard after the cheers and applaud that erupted from the staff members.

"Thank you for working hard!" The boys said and bowed to a 90 degree angle before the staff members and separated. Some of them were going to hair and make up, others went to the stylists to get changed. However, Taehyung and the unknown actress were still in the middle of the gym, chattering and giggling.

Frustrated that the male didn't go towards you, you angrily took out your phone and avoided everyone's gaze, though you could feel some eyes staring at you. Then, a hand held lightly onto your chin and forcefully tilting your head up so your eyes are met with the owner's eyes.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been really quiet lately," Taehyung commented and rested his hand at his side. You sighed and shoved your phone back into your purse and gave a pout.

"Yeah, I'm fine...It's just—never mind, forget that I said anything."

"No, no. I want to hear what you have to say. You can always be open to me, jagiya."

Taking a deep breath, you released your emotions out to the latter. "I...hated that scene. You both looked genuinely in love, genuinely dating, and it made me feel like you were both made for each other. You deserve better," your hushed voice came out as a whisper. Your cheeks were flaring from embarrassment, and suddenly the ground seemed rather interesting for you were staring at it for quite a while.

Suddenly, the male laughed. He laughed and laughed with his loud and powerful voice, causing staff to look at him differently.

"What's so funny? You think this is a joke to you, Kim Taehyung?" You questioned as you could feel tears brimming into your eyes.

"What? Oh, sorry, no. It's just really funny to me on how you think that there is someone more compatible with me other than you. Y/N, I truly mean it when I say I love you. You complete me. You're my whole entire world–no, my entire universe. I can't imagine my future without you, so it was very shocking to see you degrade yourself like that. Please believe me when I say I love you," Taehyung declared with his voice loud and clear.

Wiping the tears from your eyes, you nodded and pecked him gently on the lips, not wanting to make a scene.

"I believe you, but I just have one question...How could you have made that scene look so believable?"

Chuckling the male responded, "I imagined she was you."