Preference #9

Preference: Reaction when you send a hot pic while he's with the guys.

Jimin: ''Aaah, why is she doing this when there's still two hours of practice left?'' Everyone know what happened just by the look on his face- face of someone who is being tortured but still happy...

Namjoon: Isn't exactly bothered by it since: ''I'll get my revenge tonight.'' And, of course, he makes sure to send you a message back to let you know that.

Taehyung: ''Who's acting weird? I'm always like this!'' He's not fooling the members with his excuses because he's still can't stop grinning while saying them. ''I don't know what grin you're talking about.''

Jin: ''How do I do this? Ok, Seokjin, act normal and save it for later!'' The problem is that he's not as good in acting like nothing happened as he taught he is...

Hoseok: Gives others ''a look'' when they notice him staring at his phone and ask what it is about. ''Oh, would you want to know?Well this is only for my eyes.''

Suga: ''Ah, she know I still can't go home! This was intentional!'' Maknae line: ''Yoongi hyung seems pretty lively all of a sudden...''

Jungkook: ''Ok I didn't just see this. Others didn't see my face when I saw it...actually just like I said I didn't see anything! Nothing happened at all. Smile wide! Wider!''