Preference #21

Preference: When you wear a revealing top.

JIN

Jin's inner mom would come out. He'd could either walk you away from the group of staring boys to avoid them looking at your breasts or he would go around and personally smack each and every one of them upside the head for looking at what was his.

SUGA

Yoongi would stare in awe for awhile but would soon realize that if he was staring, so was everyone else. He felt you shouldn't change just because of other people so instead, he'd go around and make a group threat like "Listen here you pieces of shit, if I catch you staring at my girl again I swear to god" and so on. lol

J-HOPE

Once he saw you come out of your room in the small, tight fitting shirt you had on, he'd, against his will, tell you nicely to change. If you asked why, like if it was because he didn't like the top he'd say something like "No no! I love it, love it, but my friends are all perverts please change."

RAP MON

As soon as he saw you he'd be like "daYUMMMM GURL" and not be able to keep his eyes or hands off you. Constantly trying to touch you not even worrying about the other guys, in fact he'd be all over you to the point where it grossed the guys out and they wouldn't want to look anymore.

JIMIN

Jimin would practically be drooling at the sight of you. How the shirt showed off your curves perfectly, he looked at you as if you were an angel sent from heaven. He'd be like Rap Mon, constantly holding onto you, covering your body from the boy's with his own. He'd most definitely tell you to wear it again, preferably without the boys around.

V

He'd stop in his tracks when he saw you. Looking around like, "Uh, is this real?" but he'd soon be slapped in the face with reality when the members started whistling in an attempt to make V embarrassed, it worked. Even though he loved how it made your body look, he would say something "Don't you want to change y/n? It might be cold hehe."

JUNGKOOK

He would be all over you. He'd wear you like a shiny new watch, standing tall and proud like "That's right, she's my girl." Whenever he saw the boys look at you two in envy, also disgust because of how touchy he was he'd simply turn around and stick his tongue out because you were his girl and you should wear what you feel confident in, he'd talk to them and be like yea, be jealous.