Namjoon/Rap Monster

Loud laughter rang out all round you. Your group members were playing some card game while you waited for the flight to Tokyo. You guys were half way through your Asia tour. Meeting fans, singing to them, and promoting your new album, it was all like a dream come true for you.

"We are starting another round. Do you want to come play with us?" your group members called out to you.

"No" you shake your head, "I'm just gonna go take a walk okay?"

"Okay! Don't get lost!" they answer.

You get up from the sofa and leave the VIP waiting room reserved for your group. It still surprised you when your group got special treatment. You still remember your trainee days, learning choreography with your friends while improving your singing skills. You remember how your brother would always force you to pay attention to your school work as well.

He used to tell you "A pretty face won't get you far in life, it is important to be smart and know as much as you can so that you can be strong and independent in this world."

All of a sudden, a pang of sadness hits you. You miss your brother. You hadn't had a chance to talk to him ever since your tour started. Taking out your phone, you call your brother, who you had on speed dial. It rang a couple of times but went to missed call. Not giving up, you dial again. This time, he picks up. "Hello?"

"Hey Joonie" you answer, eyes stinging with tears at his voice.

"Baby sis! How are you? Aren't you on your way to Japan?"

"Yeah"

"I bet you are enjoying yourself aren't you? Don't forget to talk to as many fans as you can! You've only gotten this far because of them"

Hearing your brother's familiar rambling, you couldn't stop the tears from falling down your cheeks. Namjoon quiets down when he hears your sniffling.

"What happened baby girl? Did someone say something to you?

"No...I just..." your voice chokes.

"Deep breaths darling"

You breathe in deep and slowly breathe out, easing the tension in your throat and chest.

"Now, tell me exactly what happened so that I can help you"

"I just miss you, and mom and dad. I guess I got a little homesick" you mumble.

"Aww poor baby!" he laughs out loud making you blush in embarassment.

"Nevermind!" you quickly stammer, "I never should have called you anyways, you're always making fun of me!"

"Wait! Wait! Don't hang up! I'm sorry!" he quickly apologises. "I just didn't expect that to be the reason you called. You're always so independent and brave. But everyone misses their family sometimes. You think you're bad? You should see mom! She sometimes talks to the pictures of you on the wall!"

You chuckle at the thought of your sweet and loving mother who is slightly eccentric in the best way.

"Dad is always making excuses not to call you, saying you are busy and that he doesn't want to disturb you but he really misses you as well."

You are surprised, your father doesn't always show his emotions outright.

"And me, well I'm just happy my annoying sister is gone away. Now there's no one to bother me while I work"

"Yah! What do you mean annoying!?" you yell at your brother and you both burst into laughter.

As you two catch your breath, Namjoon speaks again, "But seriously, I miss you too. But you just have to remember that all of us are supporting you from home. You just need to go out there and perform with your heart and soul okay? Fighting!"

"Fighting!" you reply enthusiastically, raising your fist into the air.

Just then you hear a member from your group call you. "C'mon, we're about to board the flight!"

"I'll be right there!" you call back.

"Joonie I have to go, we are boarding the flight. Thank you for cheering me up! You're the best!"

He laughs, "I know I'm the best. Now go! Or the plane will leave without you!" With that, he hangs up the phone.

Smiling to yourself, you make your way back to the waiting room to pick up your luggage. Joining your group in the boarding line, you feel confident again, ready to take on the world.