Preference #24

Preference: They trip over you.

JIN:

Jin would be the perfect gentleman about it. He'd apologize immediately and try to move off of you. In the process of getting off you, he'd chuckle lightly and mumble apologies. Holding out a hand to you, he'd notice very pretty you were and this would probably make him even more embarrassed. He'd treat you like an absolute princess, worried and concerned that he may have hurt you or something. When he realized you were okay, however, he'd bow courteously before offering to help you to wherever you were going in the first place.

Him- Mianhe, are you okay? It was my fault, really...are you sure you're fine?

SUGA:

Suga would try to play it off. As soon as he fell on you, he'd get up just as fast, apologizing quickly. You would know he was embarrassed, however, by the pink tint on his face as he stood. Giving you a small smile, he'd bow and apologize again, asking you if you were okay. When you said yes, he'd nod, turning away and trying to pretend that nothing had happened at all. When his members asked him about it a few minutes later he'd still be a little pink. He'd laugh to them about, trying to brush things off again, but we all know it's a facade. We know he's the master of swag, but this little incident would still make him blush if brought up later.

Him- aish, chinja...my face was red

Members- (teasing)

Him- Yah, yah, hajima! It wasn't even that big of a deal...

JHOPE:

J-hope would probably run into you, but you guys wouldn't fall down completely. He'd probably just stumble into you and then be really overly excited and nervous about it. He'd be laughing the whole time, apologizing lightly while helping you. Count on him to bow a few times in apology before realizing you were giggling at his behavior. When he realized you were okay, he'd smile sweetly and ask you if you were all right. At your answer of 'yes', he'd tilt his head lightly and offer to take you somewhere in apology.

Him- Are you alright? Are you sure?....Okay, well, do you want to go get coffee? I'll make up for falling on you.

RAPMON:

Rapmon being as clumsy as his members claim him to be would have most likely have fallen because he was dancing and tripped over with his long legs. As he falls head over heels upon you, your forehead would clash into his chest with his head into your head. Lifting himself off of you, he would start chuckling slightly in embarrassment as he begins to apologize. As Rapmon is apologizing, he would gather your hands in his as he's bowing. He'd ask you a few times if you were okay or if he'd accidently hurt you. Afterwards, he'd trip a little while walking away looking back at you.

Him- (laughing as he's holding your hands) ah my bad, ____. Are you okay? I'm really sorry.

JIMIN:

Jimin would be really embarrassed about falling in general. If he fell on YOU, he'd be absolutely red from embarrassment. He'd be dancing randomly as he does and a little playful shove, probably from V, would send him flying into you. In surprise, you'd both fall, him landing over you with his chest close to your face. In instinct, he'd put his arms down first, making sure not to crush you under his weight. As much as he'd want to play it cool, he'd be giggling like an idiot, embarrassed that he fell on you in the first place. He'd mumble out a quick apology before getting up slowly to ensure he wouldn't crush you. From there, he'd stand, pulling you up with him and still kind of laughing at what happened.

Him- (giggling and getting up) Mianhe...I didn't squish you did I?

V:

V would be an adorable, laughing, giggling mess if he fell on you. You'd both probably be jumping around excitedly about something when he'd suddenly stumble forward onto you. You, being just as excited and off balance as he was, would fall back and he'd end up falling half on top of you. At that point, the laughter would only increase from embarrassment and he'd probably freeze for a second, his ears turning an adorable shade of pink. His hyungs would probably have to shake him out of his laughing state and help pull him off of you. When you told him you were alright, he'd still apologize sweetly and hug you just to make sure.

Him- Sorry, sorry! (laughs) Mianhe...are you okay?

JUNGKOOK:

Jungkook would be absolutely adorable in this situation. He's the golden maknae as people say so being embarrassed isn't something that happened too often. When he tripped over something and ended up ramming into you, making you both fall, he'd be such a little kid. He'd rush off of you quickly, pulling you up with his strong arms and then being all nervous about it after. He'd be kind of jumpy from then on, not really looking at you except to give a sheepish grin. When you suddenly went over and just back hugged him, it would definitely help him to stop being so jumpy. He'd simply laugh cutely and then nod to you before patting your head and sighing.

Him- so uh...that happened (laughs) sorry...