Jungkook

You and your friends decided too go out for the night. It all started with innocent fun, girls only and no boys allowed. However, as soon as your friends started to drink more they started talking to more guys, and dragging you along to be the wingman. They were talking too a group of four guys. Each of your friends started flirting with one of the guys as you sat there sipping your drink.

"Your not into the whole flirting thing?" One of the guys came closer to you and whisper to your ear, you could smell the alcohol in his breath. "I bet you think you're too pretty to flirt with us."

"I have a boyfriend." You responded to the guy thinking he would leave you alone.

"Hmm.. well I bet I'm way better then your little boyfriend." He said looking around, "Where is he anyways?"

Now you were feeling a bit uncomfortable, this guy was getting to close too you and scaring you a bit. You pulled out your phone to text your boyfriend Jungkook.

You: How fast can you get here and get me?

Kookie: Hmm five minutes? Why Jaigya? Is everything okay?

You: This drunk guy is trying to hit on me after I told him I have a boyfriend, and my friends are to intoxicated to notice, can you come and get me?

Kookie: Leaving right now with Yoongi and Namjoon, be careful.
"He's actually on his way." You told the guy, again thinking he would leave you alone, but of course you wrong.

This guy got closer too you whispering in your ear, "Well I guess that means I only have a short amount of time to prove that I'm better then your boyfriend."

"Your drunk, and you can get away from me." You told the guy as you grab your bag to head outside too wait for Jungkook, however the guy followed you and push you against the wall outside.

"I don't like no for an answer." The guy said not letting you go, "C'mon don't you want to have some fun with a actual man?"

"Let me go and leave me alone." You yelled, but the guy still had you pressed against the wall as he was leaning closer too you.

"I like it when a girl has a attitude." He smiled as he lean closer, but before he got any closer you kicked him as hard as you can.

"And a girl who likes to fight." He still didn't move, this guy was too strong for you.

Just as tears started to run from your eyes you heard Jungkook's voice, "Hey! Let her go!" You turned too see Jungkook running your way with Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Ahh is this your little boyfriend?" The guy looked at you, "I guess I have to beat his ass."

Jungkook ran towards you guys and got in between pushing the guy away from you, "She's mine don't you touch her."
At this point everyone from the bar to come outside too see what was going on, "Ohh the things I would have done too her if you weren't here right now, she would came running back too me." The guy said to Jungkook with a smirk on his face.
You wanted to run and punch that guy so badly and you were about too until Yoongi grabbed you. "Don't do it Y/N, he could hurt you."

"Don't you understand what I am saying? She is mine, don't even thinking about touching her." Jungkook told the guy.

However the guy didn't like that answer and ran too Jungkook throwing a punch at him.

"Jungkook!" You screamed with tears running form your eyes as you try to run toward to him to make sure he was okay.
Yoongi held you back again "Y/N! Don't"

"Yoongi he could be hurt, let me go!"

Jungkook got up and smiled at the guy, "Ahh well I haven't punched anyone in a while." He smirked as he punch the guy right back.

Before the fight got any more worse the security guard pulled back the guy trying to get him away from you and Jungkook, but you could tell Jungkook was to mad to let him go with hurting him badly.

"Jungkook!" You screamed, and just as you did Namjoon pulled Jungkook back "Let's go man, I told the guards what happen, this guy is going too get arrested."

Jungkook look back at the guy, "I know she's pretty, but never ever touch a girl that isn't yours our doesn't want to be touch again."

After the guards pulled the guy way, Yoongi let you go as you ran to Jungkook. "Kookie? Are you okay?"

Jungkook looked up at you and smiled, "Jungkook! You're bleeding!"

He laughed, "It's just a cut Y/N, I would have took a bullet to protect you."

He wrapped his arms around holding you tightly, "I never letting another guy like that hurt you again."

You smiled, "I love you so much Jungkook."

"Hey, guys we should get going." Yoongi stated.

"Let's get some food and head home." Namjoon responded, "Jungkook you were about to beat his ass, that was
So dope."

Jungkook and you stared walking following Namjoon and Yoongi. "No, you know what was dope, my girl kicking him." He smiled at you.

"But he didn't even flinch." You mumbled
"But still it was awesome that you stood up for yourself Y/N, I love that about you." Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arm around your waist as you two walk.

"Kookie.. Never leave my side. Ever." You whispered, "Because you are my superhero."

Jungkook smiled, "Like Iron Man?"

"Totally like Iron Man." You smiled at him, "So don't leave me."

"I will protect you and be by your side for as long as I live."