Jimin

Is it really him...?

No, it can't be....

But what if it is?

These were the thoughts that kept popping in and out your head as you followed the stranger that resembled your ex throughout the store, maybe it would help if you spoke to him? Your subconscious offered but you were too nervous. If it was him you'd be overjoyed but what if it's not him? Then you'll look like a crazed ex but no matter what you couldn't help but think,what if it's really him?

___

The reason of your breakup wasn't because of lost feelings or the one got bored or anything along those lines, the reason why you broke up was because Jimin wanted to pursue his idol career which meant he'd have to leave you behind.

"I wish it didn't have to end like this" he held both your hands in his, "There's no other way" you both didn't want to breakup but a long-distance relationship was probably never going to work anyway so this was a safer option. "I don't want to let go of you jagiya" "But-" "No, just listen to me... we do breakup but if ever there's any chance for us to get back together in the future we'll take it" you didn't even need to think about this, "Promise" you guys shook pinkies on it, sealing the deal.

"Y/n?" you heard his voice breaking you out of your reverie as you turn around painfully slow, "It is you!" the excitement in his voice warming. "Jimin!" you say his name like you never spotted him in the store prior to now, "What are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same, when did you move to Seoul and how did you convince your parents to even let you?" Jimin knew about how protective your parents were over you but it just comes off as a surprise that he actually remembers all this.

"Oh, it took some convincing but they eventually let me" you both laughed but eventually that awkward moment you dreaded popped up, leaving you both starring at each other "You look great" Jimin says trying to break it, "You too!" after all these years you'd think I'd know exactly what to say.

"We should meet up" he offers which leads you to exchange numbers from all over again, "Tomorrow fine with you?" "Tomorrows perfect" the feelings you had for him starting to resurface, you didn't want to jinx it but... what if we really get that second chance after all?

"Guess who I saw today" you announce once you arrive in your shared apartment, "Y/n I'm too to think of anything right now" Gia said from her seat at the counter, she held a bag of ice to her head. "Something interesting happen at work?" you ask "No, just a granny with a good swing" you laughed as you spoke "You should have just given her that loan" Gia was a bank consultant so she deals with these sort of clients everyday it was a first that one ever hit her

"You laugh, but that lady sure had attitude- Gia gushes as she holds the ice pack against her wound –Anyway who did you see that got you so railed up?"oh, you blush "I uhm... you remember Jimin?" "No way!" your confession making Gia forget about he once bruised head "Tell me everything" she exclaims as she jumps to sit on the couch next to you "what did you guys do, say, kiss..." "Whoa slow down, there was no kissing" "But there will be right?" you give her a stare "Fine, you may speak"

"Okay so I stopped by the on my way home and-" "AND OMG YOU SAW HIM THERE RIGHT?" really? "Sorry" she bites her lip in an attempt to keep it closed. "So what I was going to say is yes, I saw him there but I didn't know at first if it was him or not so I kept doubting and you can say" "Wait, before I get into this did you guys actually speak or did-" "Gia interfere one more time and I'll stop" "Sorry it's just your known to be shy around guys" what? "I'm so not!" you rush to defend yourself which causes Gia to raise a brow "Okay maybe but that's beside the point, I went into a daze and next thing I knew I hear him calling my name but long story cut short he asked me him tomorrow!" this makes Gia squeal "Please tell me you're going!" "Is that even a question?" tomorrow couldn't come any sooner for you.