Jeon Jungkook

Imagine Being Jungkook's Room Mate:

lots of studying together that gets interrupted because you need to help jungkookbut then you get confused so you call it a day and both of you go to bed texting him to do the dishes before you got home "i will"
and then when you get home, "shit"is heard from the living room followed by frantic scramblingso when you go to tell him off because you already know he didn't do them he's just standing at the sink smiling at you"hey i was just about to do it"
yeah ok you said that hours agolying with your head in his lap because it's been a long day ordering pizza when you cant be bothered to cookstealing his shirts because they make you look cute he wants them back because he needs those buT YOU LOOK TOO CUTE?? so he lets you keep them until you have way too many of them and he needs to go on a mission to get them backgrocery shopping together because you forget to buy him the food he likes but you don't let him go alone because he'd only buy the food he likeshe keeps stealing your keys because he loses his own and then you get locked out a lot and he feels super bad for not noticing the 23 missed calls and messages ugly snapchats when you're in the same roomhIS CUTE LITTLE GIGGLES jumping off the couch to attack when it says that he screenshotted itlots of pics on instagram of you both trying to cook getting to see sleepy morning jungkookyou waking him up in the morning because his 'alarm never goes off' real life mortal kombat in the morning because jungkook spends too long in the bathroom and you want to get in firstslapping his butt out of nowhere but he doesn't really react he's just like alrighty daily reminders to clean his room because it smells gross"why were you in my room?;)"
calling him a fuckboy but then he gets offendedand starts cleaning his room while ignoring you so you have to be way too nice to make it up to him but that's why he does ithe sings whilst cleaning!! and lowkey dances to all the girl group songs he doesn't know you see him do that you watch stuff on his laptop with him toobut you always fall asleep on his bed when you do that so he has to cover you and also is stuck with ¼ of the bed thanks to youbut he really doesn't mind tbhwhen you have cravings and stuff he always runs to the store for youwhen you do the laundry you keep getting confused "are these skinny jeans mine or yours?"
and he says they are his every time but awkwardly puts them back because they don't fit him

------

wow ok that was fun kinda wish I could make them a little longer thoo sorry!!