J-Hope

"You have got to be kidding me."

Vexation distinctly evident in his voice, Hoseok's intense gaze bore into your forehead. Dramatically inhaling, you rolled your eyes, shifting to a slightly different sitting position on your mattress to show you acknowledged his presence but were still by no means speaking to him.

Hoseok was standing at foot of the two of your's bed, annoyance clear in both his posture and his tone. You hadn't been talking to Hoseok all day. Actually you had been completely ignoring him, if not avoiding him for the past four days. Any time he would try and touch you, you would move away. Any time he would look at you, you would turn the other way. Hell, when he even walked into the same room as you, you would leave the room.

Childish as it may seem, you couldn't stand being around him, not right now. Besides, his childishness was the whole reason this little "fight" started in the first place.

Hoseok cleared his throat, attempting and failing to get you to look up at him. Your eyelids didn't even flicker. You simply turned the page of the novel sitting on your lap, not actually reading the words on the page, but at least pretending to. Hoseok cleared his throat again, this time louder with more of a growl to his tone than simply frustration.

Shutting your book as forcefully as you could, you looked up, glaring at him like he was the most loathsome creature you had ever laid eyes on. He's so infuriating. Why was he even bothering you? He was the one who made it clear he didn't want to talk.

"Look. I had two drinks. And forgot to text you saying I was staying out late with some friends. Get over it," you finally hissed out, not being able to stand the deadly silence between the two of you anymore.

He's such an asshole, you thought to yourself. As much as you had been giving him the silent treatment up until tonight he had been giving it right back.

God, he pissed you off so much. He was the one who stopped talking first. He was the one who decided to sleep on the couch the past three nights in a row. Hewas the one who didn't seem to trust you, not the other way around.

You knew he was angry because you went out without him. You knew he was angry because you had had a couple drinks and gotten a bit tipsy. You knew he was angry because there were a few guys there and he wasn't around. You knew exactly why he was angry you just couldn't seem to comprehend why all of that seemed to irritate him so much and most of all, you couldn't seem to comprehend why the hell he couldn't just fucking trust you.

"God what's your problem!? You're not my father. You don't own me. You can't tell me what I can and can't do," your voice cracked from yelling so loudly.

You kept eye contact with him, but only for a second more, beginning to feel a tinge of regret for raising your voice so much as his eye darkened to a shade of black you didn't even existed until now. His eyes were usually brown, a coffee with a bit of cream, but now were filled with flares of fury and something else too.

You sighed. You shuffled your legs to the side of the mattress, starting to leave the room to avoid him yet again. God, just looking at him made you want to rip his head off... or fuck his brains out.

Just as you began to stand up, you were forcefully pushed back down. Hoseok grabbed onto your wrists roughly holding them against the mattress. Your eyes narrowed into slits. Anger bubbled inside of you, yet you could already feel your body start to betray you.

He turned his head away from you, not looking you in the eye as he began to speak.

"No, you're right." He paused to glare into your eyes, now filled more with lust than with anger. "I'm not your father. I'm not your mother. I'm not a legal guardian to you in any way. Shape. Or. Form."