IDEK >.<

"finally i got rid of him who's next"

Yoongi laid on his bed,Wondering why have Taehyung warned him from you.

what's the worst thing that could happen he knew that you have a secret,no, secrets to him you were a mystery he wanted to solve.

The next day

You were sipping your coffee wearing your large prada glasses.With your red manicured nails. Taehyung was right in front of you. "Stay away from yoongi" He warned you. You smirked at him.You hated the fact that Taehyung know you so well,He knew how devlish you are how you can betray people easily and not feel guilty. "Or else what" you said bending towards him. He leaned on the table facing you his dark orbs were staring at you.Your eyes met each other.

"I'll expose you".

" The magnificent y/n is going to sing" The crown started clapping their hands. You walked out eyes glistening with passion. "This song is about someone i truly love". After you were done with your show,Jungkook was waiting for you to get down. "What is it Jungkook" you whispered to him " Kieran is back and he's here". You smiled " Where is he" You said while raising an eyebrow. "He's waiting for you upstairs in the room". "Jungkook make sure no one notices that im gone" . " Are you sure you could handle him all by yourself" He said with a worried voice " you can join me later"

"Kieran your back" You said while hugging him as soon as you got in the room. "What is it sweet heart" He said while patting your head. Your face was pressed against his chest. " I want to cuddle you" you said whiles your cheeks were blushing crimson red. You spent the whole night cuddling till he fell asleep. Taking his heavy arms off you placing it back to bed. Tip toeing you way towards the closet. You opened your drawers. "Should i kill him with a Blade or A gun" You thought to yourself. A gun. Kieran opened his eyes at a sight of a beautiful figure topping him, His eyes widened at the gun that you were holding. He smirked at you "So you knew about it" He said with his deep voice " And know what" raising an eyebrow . Placing your gun against his forehead "bye bye" Bumping voice filled the room blood splashed over your night dress.

"y/n why did you kill him" Jungkook said while pushing the dead body towards the big black plastic bag. " Why shouldn't I" you said in a bored tone. " To be honest i wanted both of us to kill this fuckin traitor". "Tomorrow" you said pressing your lips into a line playing with you fingers " I'm going on a date with yoongi". "So do you think he has fallen for you" Jungkook said grinning " He's not that easy neither am I" .

You met Yoongi at a fancy restaurant. Wearing a nice Maroon dress with your shoulders exposed.Long brown hair laid over your back.Yoongi was right in front of you wearing an italian tuxedo ,Jet black shoes . "So y/n I heard some things about you from Taehyung" you smiled at him, You knew the things that Taehyung said weren't good but he still showed up, " How is he doing I haven't seen him a long time ago" "lies lies lies" . The Waiter came handing you the menu. " So what do you want" Yoongi said while scanning the menu. " Anything will do you" you smiled at him shyly. " How about lobuster" He said while raising an eyebrow. " Sure why not" shutting the menu while handling the waiter the menu. The atmosphere was awkward. Yoongi broke the silence.

" So why do you kill people"