Jungkook

The pitter pattern sound of the rain splattering onto the roof of Jungkook's dorm echoed around the empty living room, as you and Jungkook sat side by side browsing through his phone. Despite sitting on such a large couch, you and Jungkook always preferred to sit together, leaving little to no space between you two. Thus, you squished Jungkook to the edge of the couch where he laid his head on top of his arms that were spread across the armrest, his chest towards the couch and his back facing you. Your chest leaned onto his back with your chin poking out from his left shoulder as you rested your head on his. Your cheek was pressed up against Jungkook's cheek, while you two stared at the phone screen. Jungkook's legs were sprawled across the unoccupied side of the couch, tangled up with your legs. Your free arms hugged Jungkook tightly to you, as he laid on his chest with your arms crossed around it. It was an odd position now that you thought about it, but it was comfortable for you and Jungkook, it was natural.

"Yah, Y/N, isn't this funny?" Jungkook scrolled down to a short clip of him being his usual dorky self, imitating the rest of the members.You laughed along with him, taking one of your hands out from under his chest to slap his shoulder, only to return it to its original position.

"Actually, I think this is better," you reached one of your hands up once again and took his phone, searching for a certain video on Youtube. Jungkook looked up at you as you searched through his phone, he carefully observed every curve and aspect of your face. His eyes traced down from your eyelashes, to your nose, to your lips and across your jawline.

"Wait, hold on," Jungkook warned you as he quickly turned his body until he was lying on his back, with you ending up lying on top of his chest. Your face was within a few inches away from his, the only thing keeping your lips from falling onto his were your arms holding you up at the sides of his head. He looked into your eyes intently, as he silently reached one of his hands up to tuck a strand of hair behind your right ear. Shocked from the sudden intimate moment, your eyes widened and you turned your body so that your back was now against his chest and your head lied next to his. You heard Jungkook sigh as his chest rose up and down, your chest following along with his. His breath tickled your right ear, sending a shiver down your spine. Oddly, was pounding at a speed that you had never felt before around him, what was this? You felt your ears warming up, the starting to rush towards your cheeks too.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Jungkook asked in a nearly inaudible voice next to your ear.

You coughed and tightly held onto his phone, slowly losing the feeling in your hands, "n=nothing, nothing. Ah, I found it!"

You showed Jungkook a compilation video of him doing aegyo to his fans, squealing each time you saw the cute side of him. Jungkook looked at you with one of his eyebrows raised, "you never told me you liked this?"

"Well now I'm telling you! Jungkook-ah, why aren't you ever as cute as this to me?" you asked, pouting your lips and poking his cheeks.

You felt Jungkook reach his arms around your body, where his hands locked together, resting on top of your tummy. "I can be if you want me to," Jungkook smiled, the corner of his eyes slanted downwards.

"YAH get a room, you two!" you heard someone yell from the other side of the living room. Immediately, you sat up and looked towards the where the voice had come from. There, was Taehyung standing and glaring at you and Jungkook with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Ah hyuuung!" Jungkook whined, getting up only to give you a back hug and pulling you back down to lie down with him.

Embarrassed by Taehyung's remark, you quickly got back up, smacking Jungkook's chest before yelling back, "TAE! You know we're just friends!!!" You glanced back at Jungkook, expecting to see him agreeing with you. Jungkook just stared at you with a blank expression plastered on his face, his eyes were lifeless and his lips no longer formed a smile. You had always been able to read his mind, to know what he was thinking, but at that very moment you had no idea what was on his mind.