Preference #7

Preference: When You Kiss For The First Time

[Jin]

*You're out on a date with Jin; it's your first time alone without friends and Jin has taken you to his favourite restaurant.*

[Y/N] this place is amazing! the food is so good...

*You mumble whilst chewing a mouthful of food.*

[SJ] I told you the food is delicious here...

*You smile up at his excited expression~ he was too precious.*

*Jin grins back at you and you feel yourself blush. You bite your lip out of habit.*

[SJ] uh... Jagi?

*You look up puzzled. Jin's fierce gaze makes your face glow pink.*

[Y/N] huh? what is it?

[SJ] you have a little...

*You watch as he motions towards his lips. You gaze up at him confused.*

[SJ] ah~

*You pause confused as he sighs and starts to lean across the table towards you; a large hand tilting up your chin. Your heart starts to beat frantically as your eyes focus in on his lips.*

[SJ] ...stay still

*You open your eyes wide as he presses his mouth against yours. You stare up at him with a bright red face and partially open mouth as he returns to his seat.*

[SJ] oh... you had some sauce... on your mouth...

[Jungkook]

*It's late in the evening and Jungkook is walking you home. You can't help but notice his solemn expression.*

[Y/N] Kookie~ are you feeling okay?

*Suddenly you find yourself being dragged into a dimly lit alley way outside your house. You gasp as Jungkook pushes himself against you.*

[JK] I don't want you to go home yet...

*His voice is low and breathy; you feel your heart rate increasing and your cheeks are burning red. You look up at him with an innocent smirk.*

[Y/N] well... what would you like to do?

[JK] this.

*Jungkook presses his mouth against yours and the air leaves your body. You grab his arm for support as your legs threaten to give out under you. You bite your lip as he pulls away panting.*

*You smirk up at him and he grins back at you with a low chuckle.*

[Y/N] better?

[JK] better.

*Jungkook bites his lip with a laugh and pulls you out of the alley way and towards your front door.*

[JK] I'll see you tomorrow Jagi~

[Rap Monster]

*You're sat on the sofa with Namjoon; he's been being flirty all evening and it's driving you crazy~*

[RM] ahhh... you look so pretty today Y/N~

*You feel your heart skip a beat as he leans a little closer to you~ was he being a tease on purpose? Your eyes focus in on his mouth so close to yours... you can practically feel his breath on your cheek.*

[Y/N] uh~ namjoon?

[RM] mhm~?

*He answers in a low growl; tilting his face towards yours. You find yourself leaning in involuntarily until your lips press against his. You gasp and jump away; face burning red.*

[RM] well that was unexpected...

*You hide your face in a cushion but you sense the atmosphere change. You peak up from behind the cushion.*

[RM] in fact...

*Your eyes drift up to meet his and his intense stare makes your heart beat uncontrollably. You watch as he bites his lip*

[RM] ...I'd like to do that again.