Preference #5

Preference: When You Don't Pick Up Your Phone The Whole Day

JIN

Jin wouldn't be phased by the first call, he'd just think you were bus so he'd leave a cute little voicemail and wait for a call back. But once he called several more times he'd become worried and resort to texting and calling your friends to see where you were and if you were okay. Overall scared out of his mind.

SUGA

He wouldn't really care about the first unanswered call, he just think you were either 1)busy or 2)waiting for him to figure out why he should apologize. If he decided to call a few more times he'd just think you were mad and ignoring him but he'd slowly grow more and more worried after you didn't answer any of his calls or texts.

J-HOPE

Hobi would probably be worried by the first missed call because usually you answered right away or called him back soon after so if you went the whole day without giving him any sign, he'd go crazy. His anxiety would grow as you ignored him throughout the day and once you finally called him back he'd yell at you for worrying him.

RAP MON
Namjoon would leave voice mails after each call, and you could hear the worry grow each time he left one. Starting with "Hey jagi, call me back when you get the chance" and ending with "WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU I CALLED 27 TIMES ARE YOU DEAD." He'd be at a loss and wouldn't know what to do after that.

JIMIN

After calling multiple, multiple times, he'd do whatever he could to make sure you were safe. Like calling and texting all of your friends, your parents, and even going to your house to see if you were there. He wouldn't stop doing whatever he could until he got some kind of sign from you.

V

Taehyung wouldn't be too worried by the first few calls because he'd just think you were too busy to call him back, but if you were ignoring him on purpose, he'd be completely oblivious. He would only get worried by the end of the day when he still had no call backs from you and no text messages.

JUNGKOOK

Jungkook would be worried once you missed his calls, but he'd brush it off by telling himself that there was nothing to worry about and you just had something to do. But he would actually get really worried by the end of the day and start calling everyone he knew, to ask if they had heard anything from you, he'd also start blowing up your phone with texts and even more calls.

*****

It won't let me upload the gif for Jungkook, so I'm sorry xc Also, if the gif doesn't show up please forgive me, sometimes my laptop acts up and its really annoying. Bye guys, goodnight, I'm tired