Yoongi/Suga

"You can't take it" you said shaking your head.

Yoongi was crouched in front of you, when you spoke he turned his head and glared at you. -I can-
You smiled sweetly. "you don't have to do it Yoongi, seriously"

You were walking home after going to the convenience store to satisfy Yoongi's craving for chocolate mint ice cream and being the clumsy girl you were you had twisted an ankle and now you couldn't walk properly. Every step you took was painful but it wasn't something unbearable, you could manage to get home walking by yourself but Yoongi was insisting in giving you a piggy back ride until you were there.

"Yes I do"

"But Yoongi I..."

He interrupted your words and got closer to you. "Just hold on to me"

Apparently he wasn't going to let it go so you complied and accommodated yourself on his back. Your legs wrapped around his waist and he held them in place with his arms while you got comfortable and placed your arms around his neck.

"I'm ready babe-"you whispered suddenly feeling shy, maybe because all the contact between your bodies but you weren't quite sure. 

Yoongi nodded and took a breath before standing up. He did it rather fast and because of that he stumbled a little, your hold tightening when you felt him lose his balance. "Yoongi, is this ok?"

"Yeah it's fine, don't worry"

He started walking silently, trying to act like this was an easy task and he could carry you without any trouble, but you could see that wasn't the case, you felt his muscles tense due to the hard work and half a block later you could hear him breathing heavily, his hands rearranged your legs every few steps.

"Babe put me down" you requested softly but he didn't answer, he kept walking for the rest of the block until he reached the point where you had to cross the street and he groaned loudly.

"Fuck, I can't do it" he crouched again and you stood on the floor, careful not to whine when your twisted ankle felt the pressure of your body, you didn't want Yoongi to feel bad. 

He had a scold on his face, obviously annoyed with the whole situation. "Y/N, can you walk?"

"Yes, don't worry, we are not too far so let's go"

You took his hand and continued walking, ten minutes later you were home. Yoongi went straight to the bedroom and you stood behind in the kitchen putting the ice cream on the fridge and taking some pain killers.

"This should be enough" you said to yourself after finishing your glass of water, after all it wasn't that bad. You sat there waiting for Yoongi to come to serve the ice cream but after almost fifteen minutes you gathered he wasn't coming. You furrowed your brows and went to him.

When you entered your room you saw him half sitting half lying on the edge of the bed, his feet were still on the ground but his back was pressed against the mattress, he had his eyes closed and for a moment you thought he had fallen asleep.

"Babe?"
He didn't answer until you sat next to him, only emitting a faint "humm?"

Your hand went to his hair and carefully dragged his fringe out of his forehead. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, everything's fine" but you knew it wasn't quite like that, he was upset by something and you were afraid that something was you.

You lied down next to him and curled close to his body, one of your arms going to his chest. -If you want to sleep let's change positions, the last time you slept like this you hurt your back remember?- you said that in that most soft tone of voice you could manage and he still groaned in annoyance.
Yoongi moved to lie properly though and when he was settled again he signaled you to get close to him since you were still at the edge of the bed.

This time he wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer, your body adapting to his instantly.
"Yoongi" you muttered like you wanted to say something although you weren't sure of what, but he spoke this time.

-"'m a fucking weakling Y/N-:that surprised you, you knew he was upset about earlier but you didn't imagine this would affect him so much. "I must be a joke of a boyfriend"

"Pabo, don't say that, aren't you the almighty genius Min Yoongi?"

"Yeah right-"he spat full of irony. "Can't even carry my girl home, what the hell is that?"

It wasn't an everyday thing that Yoongi would say his insecurities out loud like this, so you knew you must be careful with your words. Despite everything Yoongi had his fragile side too, and as his girlfriend you were determinate of taking care of him on those times too.

"You are wrong Yoongi" you began honestly. "You are neither a joke nor are you a weakling"

He snorted. "Y/N, I carried you for half a block and felt like dying"

"Then maybe I'm too heavy" you retorted automatically. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and licked his lips. "You know it's not like that, I'm a man, I should be able to carry you no matter weight or anything"

You moved a little, until you were lying on your side with your head propped up with the help of your arm so you could see him better. Yoongi had that same face he did every time he was frustrated. His brows furrowed, his nose a bit scrunched and his lips almost on a pout, Yoongi was a cute guy so even like that you found him endearing, that and the fact that you were in love with him of course.

"You know Yoongi, I don't think you should beat yourself over that- he turned his face a bit, his eyes fixed on you, he was listening." Physical strength is not that important, and carrying your girlfriend or not shouldn't matter either if you are a strong person in life- you explained seriously. "I mean, being like this right now and just being yourself and doing all the things you do for me is more than enough, you shouldn't worry about anything else" you finished your little monologue and focused on his face. Yoongi was smiling now, his big hand caressing your side. "What?"

"Nothing" he answered without vanishing his smile. "I just didn't know you thought so highly of me"

You giggled and slapped his chest. "You know I love you Yoongi"

"I know" He laughed a bit too, licked his lips and with his hand he pushed you flat on your back to the mattress. "I love you too Y/N"