Preference #19

Preference: When he sees your drawings. (I am a artists thats why I wrote this) ^

Suga

You were preparing yourself for a dinner with your parents. Yoongi went up to your apartment to wait for you. You were curling your hair in the bathroom and remembered your gift for your mom was left on your desk. You were scared you would forget about it and couldn't give it to your mom.

"Yoongi!" You shouted from the bathroom. "Can you please take the box on my table and put it inside my purse? Thank you." You heard him grunted in response so you continued to curl your hair.

Yoongi stood up from the comfortable couch and went to your room. He spotted the box right away. It was bright red. He went to your desk and took it. He then saw papers and it made him curious.

He picked the papers up. It was drawing of animals and scenery. It was really beautiful and the pencil sketches brought the art to life. He touched it softly with his fingertips. He didn't know you were that good in drawing. You never told him and the topic was never brought up. He continued to look at your drawings with admiration.

"Oh shit." You cursed under your breathe. You realized you forgot to put back your drawings into the binder. It wasn't like your drawings were bad or anything but it was your little secret. It was your secret hobby.

You ran to your room, hoping he would be still on the couch. You knew he saw your drawings as you saw him holding a stack of paper.

He noticed your entrance. "I didn't know you are that good in drawing, babe." You look at his expression, he was awed by your art.

You were proud that someone likes your sketches but at the same time you were upset your little hobby was exposed.

"What's with that face?" He asked you.

"You were not supposed to know it." You pouted.

"It's pretty and nice. Why not?" He chuckled and walked closer to you.

"It's my little secret."

"Well, it's out secret now." He flashed his gummy smile at you. "Are you ready? We need to go now if you don't want to be late."

"I just need to change. One sec." He left you in the room. You saw him holding some pieces of paper. "What are you doing?"

He waved the drawings at you. "Bringing it home."

Jimin

You were supposed to be ready for your date now but you woke up late. So Jimin was sitting in your room waiting for you to get ready. He roamed your room and saw a really special folder on your shelves. It was bright pink with a ribbon on it. Comparing with the dull and lifeless folders on the shelves, the pink folder really stood out.

He opened it and saw some drawings of himself. There were some pictures of him for reference too. He took a close look at those drawings. It looks really good and really realistic. You drew his side profile, abs, hair, everything. You even had a reference that you drew yourself with his expression when he have different emotions. It was very detailed.

He was very intrigued on looking at it and didn't realize you came out from the bathroom. You saw him holding your pink folder. It was your own little secret. You didn't tell him you could draw because all you draw is him. You enjoyed drawing and observing him that was why there were a stack of drawings of him.

"What are you looking at?" You went over and snatched the folder back with a red face.

"I didn't know you were obsessed with me." He teased you.

"I'm not." You retorted.

"You just have to tell me that you like drawing me." He held up the reference photos up. "You have a live reference here. You don't need these. I can even pose specially for you too." He winked at you.

He bit down his lips and thrust his hips. "See it's better to have a live reference than a piece of paper."

"I hate you. This is why I didn't want to tell you." You slapped his chest.

"Ow. My heart hurts." He feigned and whined.

Taehyung

Taehyung was rummaging you room while you were in the kitchen checking on the groceries. He went through all the drawers and folders and shelves, there was nothing interesting. It was till he saw papers sticking out of the laptop.

He took it out and inspected the drawings. It was drawings of kittens. He look at it and thought it was really cute. He grabbed your drawings and went to kitchen to show you.

"Is this yours?" He put the papers in front of you.

"Yeah. Where do you find it?" You asked.

"It's really cute. Do you mind giving one to me?"

"Sure take one." You shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me you are that good in drawing?"

"Well, you didn't ask."

"You should tell me." He whined.

"I'll tell you now. I can draw." You rolled his eyes at him.

"You are creating barriers between us,____." He looked at you very seriously. He walked away after saying that.

You had a confused face on.

Jungkook

Jungkook was waiting for you to take a shower in your bedroom. He noticed there were a lot of paper on your desk so he decided to take a look. He saw you drawing comic and he took a look on your comics.

He decided to draw one too. So he took your pen and draw a comic. It was about a boy who didn't know his girlfriend could draw and saw her drawing accidentally. The boy fall in love even more after seeing it.

Jungkook didn't know you could draw because he never asked you. He was quite surprised at your cute drawing.

You went home after the date and decided to draw down your day. You saw a paper on top of all the others. You took a look and recognize your boyfriend's penmanship. You were shocked that he found out your drawings. His comic put a silly smile on you face. You put his comic into your drawer, keeping it nicely