Taehyung/V

"Okay, promise you won't freak out." Taehyung had been acting strange the entire time you both were out. He wanted to treat you today. Saying that he didn't appreciate you enough despite telling you over and over everyday just how much he lived you. But now that you were both actually out and doing having your cute little park picnic date he was being almost anxious.

"Why would I freak out? Unless you've accidentally broken something and that's why we are out the apartment-"

"No, no! I haven't broken anything, I promise" he clarified and nervously chucked, rubbing the back of his neck.

You tossed a grape into your mouth and watched him suspiciously. "Then what's up?"

He let out a short breath and crouched on his knees in front of you on the blanket. You leaned back a little at his behaviour and cocked your head, side glancing as passers also gazed strangely at him. Taehyung quickly peered up at you before reaching behind him, the looseness of his jeans making his pocket easy to access.

His hand was shaking and you wondered why he was so nervous. Had he done something wrong? All of the worst possible scenarios you had ever thought over the course of your three years of dating swarmed your mind. Before you could ask Taehyung lifted his hand revealing a small velvet blue box causing your heart to stop in your chest.

"(Y/N)..." he trailed off as you stared at you intensely, all of his fear and nerves combining into an emotion blender. Your breathing matched his heavy and shallow pattern when he slowly popped the lid, it's contents silver and very shiny. "Will you do me...the greatest honour known to man...in becoming my beautiful wife?"

Your mouth began to move but no words formed. You were utterly speechless from Taehyung's abrupt proposal. The feelings brewing inside of you began to explode with only one word and very loudly. "Taehyung!?"

He jolted slightly from your outburst but his facial expression was anything but worried. He knew you way too well. "You said you wouldn't freak out!"

"I'm not freaking out!" you reassured hurriedly. "Its just....yes!"

Taehyung's face dropped in disbelief. "Wait...what?!"

"Yes, Taehyung, yes!" you answered throwing your arms around his neck making you both roll across the picnic blanket. Taehyung held you tightly as he buried his face into the crook of your neck; his breath hitting your skin and his heart wildly against his chest.

——

"Are you sure you don't have a price range?" (Y/F/N) asked you for the fourth time with the third wedding dress shop you entered. Picking out the perfect dress for one day and night had been tougher than you both thought. You weren't picky but nothing had caught your eye just yet.

"Taehyung said I didn't but you know how I feel about spending his money" you sighed as you surveyed the many white and discoloured white dresses on the racks. "Don't tell him but I'll be paying for half of it."

"You must have asked for a raise then" she snorted placing a hand on her hip, giving you a knowing stare.

You shrugged lazily and continued to scan the racks deliberately ignoring her heavy gaze.

"Do you even know what you want?" (Y/F/N) asked distantly. She must have gone into another isle.

I wish you thought to yourself feeling the different kinds of fabric beneath your fingertips. You hadn't exactly figured out what you wanted. As long it was white, didn't hug your frame tightly or represented anything close to Cinderella.

"Excuse me, Miss?" You turned to find a girl maybe only a little older than you, a kind smile playing on her lips. "Do you need any help?"

"Uh...thank you but we're just looking at the moment" you responded awkwardly, gesturing to your friend in the other isle.