Preference #12

Preference: accidentaly hurting you

Jin

He chased after you, screaming at the top of his lungs while he attempted to catch you. While your ran across the wooden floors, sliding across them with your matching fuzzy socks, he picks you up over his shoulder, dancing around.Then, as your dog runs through his legs, he screams for real, toppling over, as if you're falling in slow motion. "OH!" You land on the ground in his arms, gasping at the impact. "Y/N! Oh my god are you okay?"

J-Hope

When you had walked into the apartment, you weren't exactly sure what you expected to see, but it hadn't been this. Now, as you were jumping around on the trampoline that was replacing your living room furniture, talking through your bounces about why the hell it was here, his giggles bounce off the walls. "I BOUGHT A TRAMPOLINE!" He screams over the music, making you laugh.

"Why?"

"Why the hell not?" He yells at, his smile taking up half of his face, he bounces closer to you, sending you flying up in the air. "Holy shit!" He screams as you come back down and then back up again. "Did your head hit the ceiling?"

Suga

Wrestling was wrestling, you hadn't really thought that you might actually get hurt. Yet here you were, watching him laugh his ass of until he realizes that your head actually hurts. You're surrounded by laughing dancers, all smiling until they rush to your side. "I'm so sorry!" Yoongi says, smiling so wide you can see the back row of his teeth. "I promise that all piggy back rides will from now on require consent!"

Rapmonster

His scream came out like a little girl's when you pulled open the curtains to his bedroom. "Y/N! Let me sleep!" He yells at you, throwing the nearest thing at you, what he thought was a pillow, but it was a pillowcase he'd put his belongings in when coming home from the airport.

"Ow! You say. He sits straight up in bed, looking at you with concern. Standing up, he gets out of bed in the fastest way that he has probably in years. His hand goes to your forehead as he blinks away the stinging from the light in his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry babygirl. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Joonie" you flash a shy smile at him, taking his hand off your chin and shying away from him. "We have to get ready for the day."

Jimin

Everyone knows the one asshole who thinks that it's super fucking hilarious to throw something to you, and giggle their ass off, as they only decide to yell "catch" when you're unprepared to actually catch. As he took the role of that complete asshole, without even thinking that he was throwing a rock to you, he gasps before it even hits you. And the second you get hit, he's running over to you, apologizes ringing through the room, almost as loud as the tons of "way to go Jimiin!" And "you can't hit a girl!"s coming from the other members.

V

"I am completely justified." He says as you less than playfully hold your eye socket, flinching as you try and open your eye again. "Anyone who says "sorry i fell asleep" over text when you know they were mid Game Of Thrones episode, and would rather die than miss the show, deserves a pillow to the face." He tells you, pushing you over on the couch with a laugh.