Jungkook

Just another Sunday morning.

But this time, after weeks of being apart, your boyfriend had the day off, which he decided to spend with you. Somehow, he was able to get away from the boys without any problems. You couldn't remember the last time you were alone with him like this. On a normal day with Jungkook you would have Taehyung at your side trying to get your attention, Jimin and Hoseok's laughs echoing in the distance, the sound of running water as Jin cooks in the kitchen, Namjoon selecting music to play through the speakers, and honestly you never knew where Yoongi was. Now, you and Jungkook could finally be alone without distractions or interruptions.

Jungkook had come over to your apartment in Seoul. Your body was sprawled across your couch, your feet resting in Jungkook's lap as he sat opposite of you. Orange light of the sunset surrounded you as it seeped through the cracks in the off-white curtains hanging in your front room. You were wearing a pair of white high-waisted shorts and a black tank top that clung to your skin, emphasizing all the right curves of your body. This wasn't something you noticed, but Jungkook did. He'd only been over for 15 minutes and he couldn't take his eyes off you.

"So, do you want to watch a movie or something?" You didn't want to just sit there in awkward silence. You looked out of the corner of your eye to catch Jungkook staring at you. You felt like his deep brown eyes could see through your clothes.

The distance between you had somehow closed, and his face was only centimeters from yours.

You shifted in your seat, "Uh...Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?"

"I haven't seen you in weeks and you want to watch a movie?" A cheeky smirk stretched across his face.

You could feel tension building in your chest. His tongue swept across his lips, and the knot in your gut became tighter. You wanted to throw your arms around his neck and reunite your lips with his. You took your bottom lip between your teeth, and as a result you could see the excitement swimming in Jungkook's eyes.

"Well, what do you want to do, then?" You already knew the answer, and you didn't want to wait for one.

In a heartbeat, his warm lips softly met yours. He tasted sweeter than you remembered. As if in shock, you took a fistful of his white shirt in each hand. The gentle kiss became deep, deeper than the blue of the ocean. His tongue ran along your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You ran your fingers through the hair at the base of his neck as your kiss became rougher. Jungkook claimed dominance as his tongue explored every part of your mouth. You two have had moments like this before, of course, but you noticed something was different. You could feel the hunger and yearning in this kiss, as if it was making up for lost time.

Jungkook hovered over you, applying just enough pressure on you so you could feel his excitement within his worn jeans. He bucked his hips against yours, and his hands glided down your body, from your neck to your waist, as if he was memorizing every curve. You flinched slightly as his cold fingertips grazed the sensitive skin under your shirt. His kisses moved to your chin, then to your neck. His teeth nibbled and licked the already tender skin. You breathed heavily and moaned into nothing as you opened your mouth. Jungkook pulled back and flashed a proud smile at your response. He threw your black tank top on the floor, which you didn't remember taking off. Your panting was like music to his ears as he gazed at your now naked top half.

"You're so beautiful," is all he could manage to say. You tugged at the hem of his shirt, but he pulled back not allowing you the pleasure of ripping the shirt off his body.

He chuckled lightly, "Not so fast. I'm not finished."

You wanted to tell him he was unfair, but he resumed business. His lips crashed against yours, and they sloppily working against each other. A hand made its way to your breast, gently kneading it. You moaned into his mouth as he tilted his hips against you. The heat of your core was burning, and you weren't sure how much more you could take. His lips left yours and began sucking at your earlobe. Your hands ran down the fabric of his shirt.