Preference #22

Preference: When you give them a surprise back hug.

JIN
Jin would be scared at the sudden feel of someone wrapping their arms around him, but once he knew it was you, he'd crack a smile that went from ear to ear. He'd stand still, enjoying your company.

SUGA
He would pretend to be annoyed because you startled him, but he wouldn't be able to keep a straight face because deep down he was super happy and touched that you decided to hug him out of nowhere.

J-HOPE
He'd be startled when you randomly attacked him from behind. But once he recognized your hands around him, he'd pull you to the front and say something like "Oh jagi, you're so cute!"

RAP MON
Namjoon would definitely be overjoyed when you hugged him, because back hugs are already cute as is, but since it was unexpected, he was even happier, hoping you'd do it more often.

JIMIN
Jimin would flash that killer eye smile when he felt your arms wrapped behind him. Saying to you "Aww did you miss me y/n? I missed you too." He'd become in a 10x better mood because of your cute action.

V
A cute little giggle would emerge from him as you ran and gave him a back hug. He'd ask "Woah what was that about jagiya? Actually I don't even care but it was cute." Taehyung would think about it the whole day, not being able to hide his smile.

JUNGKOOK
As soon as he felt your arms, he'd smile but quickly come up with a cocky comment like "Oh so you just couldn't resist me huh." He would enjoy it a lot though, might even bring t up later and tell you to do it more often.