Jimin

"Why won't you sleep with me?" He leaned an elbow on your desk and you just rolled your eyes, looking back down at your book. Park Jimin could have any girl he wished and you wondered why he wanted you. You were honestly embarrassed most of the time by his blatant whistles and the way girls asked you what your secret was. The secret was that you just didn't like him. He made you angry, with his stupid smirk and the way he'd push his glasses up, looking like a nerd but being the most attractive thing you'd ever seen. You'd never admit that you had a slight crush on him, but you didn't want to get involved with him and all his friends, you avoided people at school for the most part and you liked it that way.

"Why won't you accept the fact that not everyone wants to sleep with you?" You scoffed as he sat down next to you in his desk. Not only was it a problem that he pined after you, but also that your last names were next to each other on the roll so you always were desk partners. He looked at the way your hair fell to the side.

"I think you're just scared. Afraid you can't handle me." He said suggestively as the teacher began the lecture. You rolled your eyes again. He always pushed your buttons, acting like he was so much better than you at the sexual stuff. You had had your fair share of moments and moves that would make his head spin though. The more you tried not to think about doing something to him, about kissing his neck, about touching him, about him touching you, the more you fantasized about it. You looked over at him and he noticed, so he winked. Before you could stop yourself you reached your hand and played with the hem of your skirt. His gaze shot to your thigh and the way your fingers inched up it. His heart rate increases and when you reached over to brush his leg with yours he thought his chest might explode. After wanting you for so long, here you were, your skirt hiked up and legs spread, one making contact with his own.

You leaned over the desk to grab his pencil that was on the completely opposite side of his. You pressed your chest to his arm and made sure to brush your hand across his stomach as you grabbed the pencil, pretending like nothing was happening. Once you realized his attention was completely on you, you took the pencil in between your teeth innocently and when you sure no one was watching you at the back of the class, you ran in around your lips, sucking on it lightly. Jimin's jaw clenched and it turned you on when you noticed his eyes devouring you. He shifted in his seat and you looked down, before reaching a hand to his crotch and leaning into him again.

"Still think I'm scared Jiminie?" You said seductively before nipping at the bottom of his ear. You palmed his crotch and he didn't speak a word, afraid if he opened his mouth he might moan your name, like when his hand was in the position yours was in when he fantasized about you. He watched the way your hand fiddled with the button on his pants and his eyes looked up at you, wide and nervous. You continued what you were doing, looking straight forward as the teacher continued, and he didn't stop you but you could tell he was hesitant. You looked over to him, his eyes dark and his lip between his teeth. "Don't be scared. I thought this is what you wanted." You spoke softly for just him to hear. There wasn't anyone around to see, as you sat in the very back corner and the others beside you in the row were absent. You slipped a cold hand down his boxers and moved your other hand that was holding the pencil to your own legs. His erection was stiff and warm in your hand and you felt yourself getting wetter thinking about what you were doing.

He marveled at the way your hands were smooth but rough as you twisted your wrist, tugging at him, but couldn't help but watch your opposite hand as you hiked your skirt up further, revealing your thighs and the top of your socks. He suppressed the urge to jump on you and devour your lips and stayed as still as possible, completely turned on with the fact that you were jacking him off in public. After a minute of pure pleasure from yours hands, you noticed his eyes flutter closed and his hips moved against your movement. You knew he was finally completely enjoying it and so you took your hand out, leaving his hips in the air, mid thrust. You could hear the soft whine in his throat and looked him right in the eyes as you took your fingers in your mouth, tasting his pre cum on your fingers.

The bell rang and you stood up quickly, leaving Jimin to awkwardly zip his pants up. He was still hard and wanted you more than he ever thought he could. He needed you. You crossed the desk to walk out of the empty room, as it was a spare room the next period with no class in it, but he grabbed your wrist and spun you back to him.

"Maybe you can handle me after all." He said playfully, pressing his body closer to yours. You tried to pull away but you couldn't under his hold on the small of your back. He leaned down and you knew he was about to kiss you. You took initiative and kissed him forcefully, pushing your tongue into his mouth, leaving him gasping as you tangled your hands in his hair. You pulled away, leaving him wanting more, and dropped your backpack behind you. He had dreamed of how your lips would feel on his but had never imagined it would be like this. You turned around to pick your bag up and stuck your ass in the air, making sure to lift up your skirt a bit for Jimin's sake. He admired the back on your knees, your thighs, and the full view of your clothed core and he wished you were naked...

"Listen Jimin," you began, walking to the door and he followed like a lost puppy. But instead of leaving the room you closed the door and locked it. You spun around to face him. "If you want me, you have to be a good boy okay?" He nodded, all of his fantasies running through his head. "Sit there." You pointed to one of the desks and he sat on the chair obediently. You decided to have a little fun with him, as he had been a tease all year. You moved the desk back from his chair and swung a leg over to stand with your legs on either side of his. You moved slowly and left a kiss on his cheek, trailing your lips to his jaw, sucking lightly and liking the way he moaned when you got to his neck. He reached up to grab at you but you pulled away quickly. "So impatient. No touching or else, okay baby?" Something about the sweetness in your voice made him obey each word you said, hoping for a reward in the end. You reattached your lips to his neck and sucked harshly, hoping to leave a mark, and let your hands brush over his hard, throbbing cock.

"Fuck. Stop teasing." He grunted, mesmerized by everything you were doing with your mouth on his neck.

"Take off my panties." You moaned into his ear and he reached the side of your skirt. You stopped him. "Just my panties, not my skirt. But no peeking Jimin." You growled in his ear as his hands reached up your thighs. You didn't want him to cheat and look, so as soon as his fingers hooked onto the fabric under your skirt you kissed him. You ran your tongue along his as he pulled your underwear down to your knees. You bent down, making sure to press your cleavage close to his face and stepped out of the thin, lacy fabric. Without warning you brought him into a kiss and sat down on his lap. There you were, making out with Park Jimin, grinding your bare core into his clothes erection, hands grasping at his stupid loose tie. He left sloppy kisses along your jaw and snapped his hips up, eliciting a groan from your parted lips.

"You're so hot." He moaned into your neck and you knew you had him completely hooked. Your panties were still in your hand and you slid your hand down to his front pocket, leaving them there as you made sure to run your nails over the sensitive skin his pocket covered. He bit his lip and went to reach for your blouse when you stood up without warning.

"I'm late for class." You sated simply, walking away from the stunned boy. I'll see you in last period. Save me a seat yeah?" His mouth hung open and he looked defeated and his breathed shallowly. You smirked at the way he looked, all frazzled and distraught, hair disheveled and glasses tilted to one side, knowing you had him right where you wanted him.