Min Yoongi/Suga

"We should go on our first date today."

You opened your eyes and looked over at Yoongi, his hands busy toying at your locks of hair and his attention on his fingers.

"Like after school?" you asked, remembering that the two of you were skipping class and hanging out on the roof of one of the taller buildings. To this day, you were unsure on how Yoongi even got the key to the roof, but knowing about his 'bad boy' persona and how he practically did what he wanted, knowing that he could, you didn't ask questions and followed him up there each time he asked.

"No, like, now," he replied, his voice quieter than before. "I'm supposed to be studying for my exams but I can always do that later. I'd rather spend time with you."

You frown from beside him. "You'll regret not studying, Yoongi."

"I'll also regret not spending enough time with you," he stated. "Besides, you have exams soon too. I checked already; you had science for the first two periods and the rest are study sessions. Nobody will even notice."

"And if they do?"

Yoongi shrugged, quickly pecking at your lips before rising to his feet, pulling you up with him.

"Don't worry about that," he sighed, slowly bringing you along the roof and towards the door. "I got you."

The clocks had and you were finally going on your first date with Yoongi. Remembering when he had promised one not too long ago, actually right before Jimin kissed you, you were finally happy to spend quality time with Yoongi and actually have an official first date.

Despite Yoongi already planning to visit the same cafe, he couldn't help but remember the bad memories that were tied there, and so he decided against coffee at that particular place and instead lead you down the bustling and loud streets of the city, towards a larger coffee shop near the corner of the street.

"Just as promised," he stated, choosing a table near the corner of the room, the wide letting light leak into the room and the smell of strong and rich coffee filling your nose. "I haven't forgotten that we're going to make out afterwards."

"Of course you haven't," you sighed, but a grin never left your face.

"Choose already," he whined, eyeing you as you glanced at the small menu on the table. "The sooner I order and the sooner we drink, the sooner we can make-out."

"Yoongi, we have all day to make out," you frowned. "Just get me a regular coffee. Please- don't rush. Let's enjoy this, okay?"

He nodded simply, standing to his feet and glaring at you playfully.

"Stay right here," he said, kissing your lips quickly before turning to walk away. "Don't run away from me, okay?"

"I would never."

With a final smile, you were left surrounded by the warmth of the shop as he went to order. Noticing as he left, began beating quicker and quicker inside your chest. You were actually on a date with Min Yoongi. If you told yourself when you first met Yoongi that the two of you would be dating, creating memories and deeply in love with each other, you'd have laughed. But now it was really happening. For you were actually dating the school's very own bad boy, Min Yoongi. The boy with the hidden tattoo on his bicep, the boy with the hair that never seemed to stay the same colour, the boy who captured your heart with a smile and laugh. Min Yoongi had caused you to become undone but you wouldn't have it any other way if you had the chance.

Coffee was wonderful and so was the entirety of your date with Yoongi. Again, as promised, Yoongi made it his goal to make out with you at some point during the date. Where better than in the pouring rain outside? Even if you did get scolded by an who was walking down the same street, or got a few playful cheers from a group of people who passed the two of you, it left a warm feeling inside of you that you simply could not get rid of.