V/Taehyung

Silent sobs shook your body violently as tears fell freely down your face, transfering onto the pillow underneath. Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly around your body, his hand protectively keeping your face in place in the crook of his neck, stoking your hair gently. His face was contorsionned into a pained one, as if he could feel your suffering through the connection of your bodies.

"I'm here baby, relax. Tell me what happened."

Your flinched at the sentence, hoping he wouldn't ask. It wasn't that you didn't want to tell him, but you didn't want to think about it. When your opened your mouth to answer, your voice broke, refusing to come out. You swallowed, feeling the dryness of your throat.

"They keep laughing at me... Calling me names. I can't deal with it anymore. I just can't-"

Your own sobs cut you off, and Taehyung's grip thighened around your body.

"Tae, help me... I can't do this anymore Tae, I-"

He shushed you gently, and your voice became a small whisper before dying out into sobs. He kissed the top of your head a few times, before reajusting his body so he was facing you. He observed your face for a little while, rubbing the tears off of your cheek with his thumb.

"I'll always be here, baby. I'll take care of you, I'll protect you and tell you how beautiful you look everyday. You're so important to me and I want you to be happy. I just... I can't deal to see you like this and I love you so fucking much, you don't understand"

A small smile plastered itself on your lips as he spoke the last few words, and when Taehyung noticed, his eyes lightened up. Bringing his face closer to yours, he kissed you softly, his smooth lips erasing every trace of sadness on your face, because whatever happened, you knew Taehyung would always be there for you, protecting you and making you feel at home. Because the warmth of his body against yours in that moment, the soft look he gave you before closing his eyes and bringing you closer to him before whispering sweet words into the air, is something you'll never forget. And because Taehyung is in love with you, and you're in love with him, and you couldn't ever ask for more than that.