Jimin

Monster wasn't afraid of anything. He wasn't afraid as he watched from the entrance of an alleyway as Jimin stood rigid, a shadowed figure trapping him from behind as a needle pressed precariously against the younger subordinate's neck. Monster had heard of attacks with poisons, such as the one Jimin had fell victim to, were rising in popularity amongst the lower gangs, who saw it as an easy ride to the top. Rumour had it this was all due to new gang, Got7, who had managed to import various substances which were previously unreachable due to the lack of international connections Seoul gangs possessed. There were both Chinese and Thai members in Got7, however, and Monster had heard through the grapevine that it was a kid called BamBam who was in charge of the importing whilst another member, Jr, was in charge of the distributing. As a result, there was an influx of chemical warfare within rival gangs, but Monster refused to play into it. Not only was he unwilling to sacrifice a portion of Bulletproof's income for poisons, but he knew that his gang was more than physically capable to take on anybody, that is, if they bothered to sit through the training like Jungkook had.

Perhaps Monster saw the use of poisons as an admittance of personal shortcomings.

"Monster, right? Leader of Bulletproof?" Whoever it was, they were taller than Jimin, hunched behind him as they attempted to keep their face from being seen.

"Maybe," The leader strode forward slowly, dawdling closer and closer, humming as he did. "It depends who's asking."

"Don't play games with me, asshole, I know it's you." Monster continued to take his time, tucking his hands into his pockets and shaking his head, a chuckle drifting from his lips as Jimin looked between the man and his leader. The attention was off him for the most part, and it didn't take him long to realise that.

"Then why did you ask? Are you a new gang, because so far you're not really impressing me?"

The man shouted at Monster to keep his hands visible, and so the Leader complied, wanting to buy as much time as needed for Jimin to reach for the firearm tucked into his pants, hidden by his shirt. So far, his hand was hovering over the weapon, the figure behind him failing to notice the slow movements. Truly, Monster was not impressed.

"I don't need a fucking lecture, you asshole, I just want the money, our money, the money we're owed." This genuinely baffled Monster, as he thought back to and exchanges he'd agreed to, finding that he didn't recall a single debt- why would he? Bulletproof wasn't exactly the most wealthy gang, but they certainly were not struggling to get by, and Monster always made sure there was a separate account dedicated to emergency funds in case they ran into financial troubles somewhere down the line. No, Bulletproof certainly didn't hold any debts.

"We don't owe you anything, which means that your group has initiated this war. You know that, right?" Taking another step forward, the Leader raised his voice, smirking as Jimin's hand clasped the gun, ready to shoot when given the signal.

"War? I didn't start no war, you're the one who disrespected us first!" The figure was growing agitated, making mistake after mistake, and both Jimin and Monster would later scoff at how the figure had not looked down at his hostage once- making Jimin's job easier than it needed to be. Now, he'd lifted the needle from Jimin's neck, pointing it at Monster as he yelled, his anger distracting him from the danger his hostage posed.

"The moment you pressed that needle to my subordinate's neck, your gang had yourselves a war." Jimin looked to Monster who was still talking, rising as he silently waited for his signal, which the Leader gifted. "I'll be sure that this battle ends with a bang, asshole."

Hand ripping the handgun from his jeans, Jimin pressed the barrel under his attackers chin as he found it laughably easy to overpower the fumbled attempt of the stranger to push his arm to the side. This was exactly up Jimin's alley – quick and easy, cutting the bullshit and getting to the point. Yoongi was the one who enjoying stroking the metal against skin and whispering hot threats into ears, but it was Jimin who lined the and pulled the trigger without thinking twice.

So, to not draw out the confrontation any longer than needed, the trigger was pulled before a scream was so much as considered. The bullet , having burned black the around its entry, pierced through the stranger's brain with wet succession before exiting through the top of his skull, a violent spray of , bone, and chunks of mass raining down upon the two men soon after. It wasn't the first time Jimin was forced to stand in the line of the aftermath, but it didn't mean he hated it any less. At least the first time, it had been Jungkook trying to stir him up – successfully so.

Smoke drifted from the exit wound, which would be hard to find otherwise considering the entirety of the strangers skull atop of his head was gone, his brain which was, frankly, torn to pieces due to the closeness of the shot. He was heavy, though, and Jimin was thankful he'd fallen backwards as he tried to roll his body over to check his back pockets. Taehyung always argued that whatever was left on a body was a gift from the dead to the living, as 'They wouldn't need it, anyway!'

"Do you think the blood will stain?" Approaching slowly after he was finished with his pickpocketing, Jimin patted at his hair and clothes in mild frustration, pieces of his victim fell to the ground as they became unstuck. Yoongi and Jungkook were sure to make fun of him when he got home, especially since he'd been wearing his nice shoes. "If Taehyung is in the bath when I get home I'm just going to walk in," Jimin complained, even as Monster held the needle, which had been dropped from the attackers hands upon his death, above him to catch the light in an attempt to identify what chemical was inside. "He's in there for hours at a time and I'm not going to listen to Hoseok complaining about blood stains on the carpet."

"Taehyung wouldn't care, Jimin, and you know that." It was an absent thought, but true nevertheless. Taehyung wasn't exactly one for modesty, and was, frankly, an advocate for skinship. "He'd enjoy it, on second thought. We should have this analysed." Attention turning back to the needle, Jimin hummed his acknowledgement. The chances of its origins being Got7 was high, it seemed. "I'll get J-Hope to track down JB and I'll talk to him."

"Talk?" The shorter of the two plucked the needle from his Leader's hands, also holding it up to observe. The liquid was clear, but there seemed to be a small fizz when it was moved in the slightest. The possibilities of it being acidic were high, but it was odd nevertheless.

"I'd rather make an attempt at friendship then leave ourselves open to these kinds of attacks. Besides," Monster couldn't help but grin, dimples showing as he tucked his hands into his pockets with casual confidence and sat back on his heels. "I heard the guy is kind of nice."