Chapter 2 :)

Chapter 2 :)

Vanessa's POV:

I've been calling Laura over and over and she's not even answering. Which is why I'm getting scared. Ok... Time for backup!

Vanessa: (calls Riker)

-CONVO-

Riker: Vanessa?

Vanessa: Riker!

(They talk at the same time)

Riker: Have you seen Ross?!

Vanessa: Have you seen Laura?!

Riker: Wait, you don't know where Laura is?!

Vanessa: Wait, you don't know where Ross is?!

Riker: Ok ok... Let's calm down... If both Ross and Laura are both gone, it's probably just a taping delay from Austin & Ally.

Vanessa: But Laura's not answering her phone!

Riker: Maybe because they're filming.

Vanessa: (sigh) I guess you're right...

*Doorbell rings*

Vanessa: Oh, hold on :p Someone's at the door. (Walks to the door)

Laura: Hey Vanessa!

Vanessa: You're here! (hugs her and talks on the phone) Riker, she's here!

Laura: Hold up! What were you doing?

Vanessa: You're home late! Obviously a sister would be scared!

Laura: I thought you'd be filming Switched A Birth in this time :p

Vanessa: Nah, it got cancelled today :p Anyways, thanks for dropping her home Ross! :)

Ross: No problem :) I'll see you in a few?

Laura: Yeah :) Bye!

Ross: (walks to the Lynch's house)

Vanessa: (closes the door) "I'll see you in a few"? What's that about?

Laura: Oh, I'm coming over later to watch a movie :)

Vanessa: (sighs) Laura, why are you doing things without telling me? Mom and dad might be in New York but I'm still your older sister.

Laura: I know you are... But Vanessa, I'm 17... I'm grown up and I can take care of myself...

Vanessa: (sighs) I guess you are all grown up... I'm sorry... It's just as a sister, it's basically my job to look after you.

Laura: (smiles) I understand :) But, if you like, you could come with me to the Lynch's :) You get to see-

Vanessa: RIKER?! (suddenly stands up)

Laura: Umm... Yes, Riker.

Vanessa: Yay yay yay yay yay yay! (jumping up and down)

Laura: And she says I'm the crazy one.

Vanessa: (laughs) Hey, that's just

about Riker! You've always had feelings for Ross!

Laura: Because Ross is different... He's sweet, and kind, and simply amazing. And unlike those other Disney stars, I know Ross would never leave :)