Chapter 60 :)

~So sorry I didn't update my lovelies😘
We just came home from our vacation and I needed some time to rest
💕 Plus, I really haven't been doing well these past few days😔~

-

Laura's POV

I woke up early in the morning, and saw Riker was still sleeping. I looked out the window and glanced at Ross' hotel across three streets. I didn't know his hotel was close by.

"Laura," I suddenly heard a small whisper.

"Hello? Who's there?!" I looked back at Riker and he was still sleeping.

Then, I felt someone's hand touch me. Right away, I removed his hand and flipped him over. A little karate move my sister taught me😜 This made Riker wake up though. He immediately saw the man on the floor and rushed over to me. "Laura! Are you ok?! Are you hurt?!"

"I'm fine Riker."

He glanced back at the person, then back at me. "You did this to him?" He asked.

I shyly said, "Yeah..."

"You got that from your sister?"

"Yup!"

"That explains that😂"

The person started to roll over and Riker put his foot on top of his back. "Watch it! Who are you, and what are you doing here?!"

It's funny how Riker didn't even look like he just woke up😜

"Laura, it's me... Ramy." The guy finally said.

"Ramy?!"

Riker removed his foot and let Ramy stand, "You know him?"

"Well, yeah." I didn't wanna tell Riker what and who Ramy's working for. Cause I know he'd treat him badly.

"Ramy, what are you doing here?"

"I have something to tell you..."

"What?"

"Maia... She-"

I cut him off, "Look, I'm sorry Ramy. But I don't wanna hear about Maia or whatever she's doing."

"But she got Ross back!"

...What?

The reaction on mine and Riker's face was exactly the same. Shocked. Speechless.

"How could Ross date her?!"

"Apparently, Maia made Ross think that all the killing and stuff, were done by you..."

Riker joined in, "Wait, how do you know all this?"

I quickly changed the subject, "That-That doesn't matter now. Riker what do we do?! He can't date Maia, she's not the right girl for him!"

"Whoa Laur, calm down😜 You sound like Austin & Ally!"

"I AM ALLY!"

"Ok, ok... Calm down. We'll um. We'll talk to them."

Riker held my shoulders, and I slowly nodded, looking down.

"I'm gonna ask Rydel to come here. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better with a girl to talk to."

I nodded again, and Riker walked into the bathroom to call Delly.

"Are you ok Laura?" Ramy asked.

"No. No I'm not." I buried my face in my hands and started crying. I hate this. The way I'm such a cry baby.

"Do me a favor, and come here," He said to me.

I walked over to him, as he escorted me out the terrace.

"I know that, you love Ross. And, maybe he believed Maia. But don't you think he still thinks of you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look."

I looked over to where Ramy was pointing and saw that he was pointing towards Ross' hotel.

"Why are you showing me his hotel?"

"Look carefully."

I looked really close at where he was pointing. Then, I saw Ross on his terrace.

"Maia told me one thing, and she said that Ross always goes out at the terrace at night, because he takes time to be thinking if you..."