Chapter 10 :)

Laura's POV

I sat in the living room, on the couch, covered with a fuzzy pink blanket, eating Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

I suddenly heard my phone ring, to "LOUD" which was Ross' ringtone...

I didn't answer it just yet, I listened to the first sentence of the song.

"Been looking for the one tonight, but I can't see you."

Oh sure! You found the girl, and her name's Maia!

I decided to answer the phone...

•CONVO•

{Laura} Hello?

{Ross} Laura! Are you ok? I am so sorry for leaving you!

{Laura} I'm fine Ross... But you ditched me at the movie to-

I stopped at what I said. He didn't know I was spying on him. I hated lying... But what can I do?

{Laura} But you ditched me. Let's just stop at that. What were you doing Ross?

{Ross} Umm... I was just... Buying you popcorn but then I was mobbed by fans...

He lied to me. He completely lied to me.

{Laura} You were?...

{Ross} Uh... Yeah!

{Laura} That's ok Ross... I guess I'll just see you tomorrow at filming...

{Ross} A-Are you sure you're ok?

{Laura} Yeah...

{Ross} Alright... Bye... See you tomorrow.

{Laura} See ya tomorrow...

•END OF CONVO•

Once he ended the call, tears immediately filled my eyes. He just lied to me. My own best friend, just lied to me.

I dropped my head to the pillow and wrapped myself tighter in a blanket. This was the worst day ever and I just hope it doesn't get worse.

Vanessa's POV

We all walked to Riker's car. All of us were just basically thinking of three people. A whole car ride home, full of thoughts.

Ross

Maia

Laura

Our thoughts of Ross:

"I can't believe he just left her."

"What a ditcher."

"What was he doing with that girl anyway?"

Our thoughts of Maia:

"Stupid no good brat."

"Stealer."

"You ruined Raura."

Our thoughts of Laura:

"Poor Laura... She could be crushed."

"I hope she's ok."

"How could someone do that to her?"

That's it. Nobody talked in the car. Just evil stares, thinking of Ross, Maia, and Laura.

-

We parked the car in front of my house first. I walked to the front door, with Riker and Rydel behind me. I took the keys out of my purse and unlocked the door.

"Oh my gosh... Laura?" I walked over to her and saw she was asleep. Her cheek was wet, which gave me a thought to think that she was crying.

She had ice cream next to her and her phone was on. It was right at her "Recent Calls" page. I glanced at it and saw that the last person she talked to was Ross.