Chapter 44 :)

~The Next Day, In Puerto Rico~

Ross' POV

"Ready?" Laura asked as she finished fixing my shirt.

"I-I don't know Laura... What if I can't get my job back?" I asked nervously.

"If you can't get your job back, it's no biggie. We still have Austin & Ally, right?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah... True."

Laura straightened a few wrinkles as she patted my shirt.

"Ok Laura, this isn't a business interview😜 I think I'm good😂"

She laughed, "Yeah, good point😜 Now, go get em'! And, don't worry, I'll be watching you on the terrace :)"

"Great! But if anyone is somehow about to look at our terrace, just duck, and hide. Oh, and don't open the door to anyone. Act as if no one's here."

"Gotcha!"

"Alrighty, see ya."

"Bye!"

I walked out the door and shut it. Thing is, is that if anyone finds out Laura's here, she'll be forced to leave and fly back to California.

Although, if they kick her out, then they'll have to kick me out too. Cause she's the reason why I enjoy staying here in the first place... Life was miserable without her.

-

The glass doors slid open as I stood in front of them. They led the way to the beach.

Walking to the set, the director was going crazy. "What am I gonna do?! Where am I suppose to find a new Brady for my movie?!"

"Sir, please calm down..." Maia said. "It'll be alright..."

"Calm down?! I'm sorry. No! Even if we find a new Brady, we're gonna have to start filming all the scenes all over again!"

I stood up at them, and began to speak, "Sir..."

He turned around and raised his voice, "You! What are you doing here?! You should be back in California right now!"

"I-I just wanted to say sorry... And...
C-come back..."

"Come back?!" Maia shouted, excitedly. "Oh, Rossy! Of course you could come back! Yay! Finally it's just the two of us again!" She ran up to me, and hugged me tightly.

I saw the director nod, "Welcome back Ross," he said and shook my hand. "We are sorry for being too hard on you and you're family. But if they're still here, I'm afraid they will have to go back."

"No biggie! They left :)"

I looked up the terrace to see Laura in sunglasses, smiling.

I smiled back at her, and put my thumbs up.

She gestured her hands, telling me to come back up into the room and I nodded, running towards the hotel already.

I ran into the elevator and went up to our room.

Once she opened the door, she jumped into my arms already, making me spin her in the air, "Yay! Congratulations!" Laura smiled as I set her down.

I laughed, "Thanks😜 Now c'mon, let's get in the room before anyone out in the hallway see us😜"

"My legs are tired," she pouted as a joke.

"Really, now? Babe, our room is just 10 inches away, and you're standing right in front of the door," I laughed.

"Alright, you got me😜 Lift me up!" she begged like a little kid.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I carried her in my arms. (Bridal Style People😎)

"You don't weigh a thing😂" I teased her.

"Oh shut up!😂"

I carried into the room, shut the door with my legs and threw Laura! on the bed😜

"Hey!" She gave me an angry look.

"Sorry😜," I laughed again, changing the subject, "Hey, wanna go out somewhere?"

~

Laura: I thought I shouldn't be seen😜

Ross: Only around the set😜 Outside, you're fine :)

Laura: Alrighty then! Where are we going?

Ross: How about the carnival?

Laura: There's a carnival around here?

Ross: Yup! By the beach, next to the board walk. Not this beach though, the one across town.

Laura: Ok! Sure :) When do we go?

Ross: Six?

Laura: Why not :)

~

Laura's POV

By 5:45, we were both ready to go to the carnival.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door to finish putting on my makeup and fix my dress a bit.

"Laur, you done?" Ross asked from the other side of the door.

"In a bit! Just finishing off my make up."

"You don't need make up😜"

"I say I do!😜 I'll be out there in 2 minutes! Just hold on."

"Alrighty."

I heard footsteps, meaning Ross walked the other way.

I unlocked my phone to check what time it is.

5:48...

Before I could lock it again, it rang.

Huh, what do ya know... Perfect timing.

I smiled once I saw who it was.

...Riker :)

-CONVO-

Laura: Riker! :D

Riker: Hey Laur! Miss ya :)

Laura: Miss ya too Rike! :)

Riker: *laughs* How are things going with Raura? ;)

Laura: Raaauura...?

Riker: You know... You and Ross' couple name😜 Search it on the Instagram hashtags😜 You'll find a bunch of photos!

Laura: Photos? No one knows Ross and I are dating except the family :/

Riker: You guys had Raura fans- or I should say shippers (😜) Even before you guys dated! It's the Austin & Ally and Auslly thang😜

Laura: Oh! Well that makes sense😜 How are things going with you and Vanessa? Oh yeah, and did you guys get in trouble?

Riker: Luckily, no😜 And um... Vanessa and I are... Yeah, we're cool.

Laura: Cool?😜 That's it?😜 I thought there'd be some "I love you's" by now.

Riker: Well... Uh...

Laura: Yeah?

Riker: N-Nothing... I gotta go. Just called to ask how you've been doing...

Laura: *nods* Bye Rike :) It's great to hear your voice again... Miss you :)

Riker: *tries to smile* Miss you too. *ends the call, and talks to himself* I really... Really miss you...

-

Aw... What do you think our little Riker's feeling inside?😜