Chapter 77 :) ~The Last Chapter~

This is the last chapter you guys... :(

-

Laura's POV

A few weeks passed. From the excitement I've been getting, it wasn't long since it was finally the day of Ross and Rydel's return from Puerto Rico. The movie was finished, and Maia eventually found a way to get over Ross.

Ever since the night of when Ross sang to me before I slept, he's done that every single night since then. I've been staying at the Lynches over the weekend with Vanessa and normally stay at Ross' room.

But today... Today's the day when Ross finally comes home :)

As fast as I could, I threw on my clothes and got ready to get to the airport. It was 7:30 AM in the morning, and I'm really tired. But it's all worth it if I get to see Ross at the end.

"Morning Nessa!" I greeted, going down the stairs.

"Whoa... You okay there girl?" Riker asked me.

He stayed at our house for tonight because he was going to help us to pick Ross up. Plus, we needed his car.

"Of course I'm okay! I'm the best! C'mon! Let's get to the airport! Ross' airplane is gonna land soon! C'mon! Cmon! Cmon!" I begged, tugging on both of their hands.

But instead, they looked at each other in a worried way.

"Laura," Vanessa walked over to me. "Ross' flight got delayed, and... He won't be home for another two weeks..."

"TWO MORE WEEKS?!"

"Sorry..."

I had no more words. I got up really excited for this, and it turns out Ross wasn't coming anyway? How could I not even know this? Ugh. I didn't say anything. I just sat up, turned the other way, and walked up to the stairs, shutting the door in my room.

I have to wait LONGER for Ross and Rydel? C'mon...

Vanessa's POV

"You think she bought that?" I asked Riker.

"From the look in her eyes, yes. C'mon out Ross," he called out.

Ross' head then peeked out from behind the counter and looked around for Laura.

"Hey, I feel sad for Laura. She looked like she was gonna cry," he said.

"That's the surprise, silly!" I have him a quick flick.

"Right..."

Laura's POV

As I walked into my room, the only thing I did was lay down on the bed, and hug my pillow.

I wasn't gonna cry. I didn't wanna. But how could Vanessa just tell me that Ross' flight was delayed the morning we were suppose to pick him up? It's seriously just not fair...

Ross' POV

"You do know what to do, right?" Vanessa asked me.

"Yes, cause walking into her room is soooo harrrddd," I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up!" She laughed. "Now go."

I walked up to through the wooden, white stairs and was about to knock on Laura's door.

But then, I wanted to make sure she didn't know...

Instead, I opened the door slowly, and saw she was facing the other way in her bed, so she couldn't hear me walk in.

Laura was laying down, hugging a pillow. Nearly in tears I guess, since I can hear her sniffing.

The last thing I heard was, "I just wish Ross was here..." She said in a faint whisper.

I smiled, "And what if I am? :)"

-

AND THAT IS THE FINAL CHAPTER💗💗💗
I'm sorry it's short, I wrote it on the airplane 😂

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Should I write a sequel? :))