Chapter 76 :)

IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS. THERE WERE A FEW FAMILY ISSUES I HAD TO DEAL WITH SO IN SO SO SORRY.
-
-

Laura's POV

I walked out of Delly's room but accidentally bumped into Rocky along the way.

I nearly fell, but thank goodness he caught me.

"Hey, why aren't you down with the others?" He asked.

"Well... I was just on the phone with Ross," I replied.

"Miss him, don't ya?"

"Pretty much..."

"Why don't you sleep in Ross' room tonight? Ryland's away with his friend."

"But I thought you were gonna sleep in his room since Riker and Vanessa are sleeping together?"

"I was... But you can have it," he smiled. "Don't worry. I'll take Delly's room instead. Nothing wrong with sleeping in a room of pink for a night!"

I laughed, "Thanks so much Rocky!" I gave him a hug as well.

Once we pulled away, he told me, "Now, I know you're not a big fan of watching movies without someone to cuddle with, so, go ahead and stay in Ross' room," he laughed too.

"You're the best Rocky :)"

"Anytime :) Night!"

"Night!"

He walked down the stairs as I turned the other way and walked into Ross' and Ryland's room and shut the door.

Looking around easily made me smile. A picture of Austin & Ally on the wall, a little picture frame of him and Rydel as a baby on his side desk, and a few instruments as well.

He had a key board and a guitar on the corner of his bed. I walked over to the key board and played a simple song.

"There's no way I can make it without yah,

Do it without yah,

Be here without yah.

It's no fun when you're doing it solo,

With you it's like whoa,

Get to not know,

I own this dream,

Cause I got you with me.

There's no way I can make it without yah.

Do it without yah.

Be here without yah."

"Cute," I was disturbed by the sound of the door opening and Riker barging in. Which made me stop playing.

"Riker! Oh gosh, you scared me."

He laughed, "Sorry. That was a beautiful song, though." He said sitting next to me.

I smiled, "Well, it's the Austin & Ally theme song. I just miss him..." I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"I figured. You weren't down there for the movie."

I slowly removed my head from his shoulder and looked at him, "You left Vanessa?"

"She told me to come here and make sure you're okay."

Suddenly, the door opened again, "And that's why I'm here too," Vanessa smiled as she walked in and put her hands on our shoulders.

"How are my two favorite people?" She asks.

"Laura misses Ross," says Riker.

"Aww... Sissy, call him."

"I already did," I say. "I think he's sleeping."

"Well, not when you do this," Vanessa quickly turned on the iMac in front of me and went on FaceTime to call Ross' email.

"Vanessa! He said he was gonna sleep!" I worried.

"Then why can I see him?"

I looked at the screen and saw Ross right away.

~

Ross: *laughs* Hello again ;)

Laura: Ross? O.O

Ross: *sarcastic* Noo.... It's a unicorn.

Laura: *laughs* Sure you are ;)

Ross: I thought we agreed to sleep😂

Laura: I really can't sleep without you😜

Ross: Can't sleep without me? So then when I get back, we're sharing a room? ;)

Laura: *blushes* I don't know... You wanna?😜

Ross: I'll live in your house without my annoying siblings😂

Riker: HEY!

Ross: Sorry Rike😂

Vanessa: And I did not allow you to live in my house, Ross Shor Lynch. 😂

Laura: Don't listen to her. She'll let you😜

Ross: I know she will, cause Riker's staying there too.

Riker: I will? O.O

Laura & Vanessa: He will? O.O

Ross: Riker, wouldn't it be cool if we lived with the girls? I mean, they are next door neighbors. And they are our girlfriends 😂

Vanessa: AWWW!!! HE SAID GIRLFRIENDS😂

Laura: *looks at Vanessa curiously* Are you okay?

Vanessa: Yes😜

Riker: Actually, that would be awesome!

Ross: We'll ask mom when I get home ;)

Laura & Vanessa: Yay!!!

Ross: Now... Riker, Vanessa, go downstairs and watch the movie, cause I wanna talk to Laura😜

Vanessa: Ugh, rude😂

Riker: *laughs* Let's go *pulls Vanessa out and shouts to Laura* NIGHT LAUR!

Laura: Night Riker :) *closes door and walks back to computer* So, what's so secret that you had to talk to me alone?😜

Ross: Well, I thought that since you couldn't sleep without me there, maybe I could sing a song for you?

Laura: I'd love that :)

Ross: Lay down in bed😘 I've got yah covered.

Laura: *lays down and covers herself in a blanket*

Ross: *starts to play a few songs on the guitar and sings as well*

As Ross played, I slowly fell asleep to the sound of his voice. It was probably the best thing I could ever fall asleep to <3

Merry Christmas Loves😘