Chapter 65 :)

~The Next Day~

Riker's POV

"Rise and shine girls!" I said, opening the curtains, letting the sun shine through. Both Rydel and Laura opened their eyes, blocking the sun with their hands.

"Riker, it is 6 AM! Why do you want us to wake up early?!"

I ignored Rydel's question and focused on something else out the terrace. "Um... Guys, does anyone know why there's a rose out on the terrace?"

Laura's eyes suddenly widened, "A... Rose?"

"Yeah."

She started to walk towards the balcony, and walked outside. As she picked up the rose, she walked back to us smiling. "It's from Ross," she slightly said.

"...You're kidding?"

"Nope. Here," she handed the flower to me, and there was a little note attached.

I miss you...

-Ross

It was from Ross. But that doesn't mean she's gonna accept it, is she? "Laura, you're really gonna accept this?"

"Um... No. I'm not. But, just keep it on the table for now... What we should be wondering about, is how did that get here?"

"She's got a good point!" Rydel agreed😜

"Well, maybe we shouldn't worry about that right now. But anyways, the reason I woke you girls up early, was because we're gonna go to a boat ride!"

Their eyes finally lightened up, "SERIOUSLY?!"

"Yeah! I rented us a yacht for the whole evening :)"

"OMG! YAY! IVE NEVER RIDDEN A YACHT BEFORE! THIS'LL BE SO FUN!" Laura jumped.

"Well then, you guys get dressed, and I'll be waiting downstairs at the lobby :)"

"Alright!"

Laura's POV

As soon as Riker left, Delly and I jumped up and down.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" I said.

"I know!!! This'll be so fun! Ooh! Lets where a cute sailor's outfit!"

"Omg! Yes! Wear a white shirt with blue stripes and red shorts!"

"Got it!"

Rydel and I laughed getting ready. I haven't had a girl to be with here in weeks. It's nice to have Rydel around.

"How's this? :)" She asked, jumping out of the bathroom with a blue striped shirt.

"Perfect!" I said, "And how's this?"

"Amazing!"

"Woohoo! We're ready!"

"Let's go downstairs!"

We both clutched our hands together and skipped down the hall, to the elevator and all the way downstairs to meet Riker.

"Wow! Don't you both look dolled up😂" Riker laughed.

"Thanks!" Rydel and I both said.

"You guys took half an hour to get ready😜"

"We're girls Riker! What can ya do?" Delly laughed.

"I guess nothing😂 C'mon :) The limo's waiting outside!"

Riker escorted me and his sister out the door as the doorman opened the door up for us. I thanked him as we walked out into the limo. The ocean wasn't that far😜 It wasn't far at all. Just five minutes away. And thank goodness we didn't pass by Ross' hotel. I'm not in the mood to see him, Maia, or the hotel. Right now, I just wanna enjoy the boat ride!

After five minutes, the limo stopped right in front of the ocean. I looked across the dock and there was a huge yacht waiting there.

"Omg, Riker that is huge."

"Only the best :)"

"Eeep! Let's go! C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!" Delly ran like a little girl.

Riker and I rolled our eyes and ran after her. The assistant held Rydel and my hand to help us cross the thin board walk and into the boat. And yeah, Riker jumped into the yacht and nearly slipped😂 But he's ok😜

"Ready to go?" Riker asked. He was the one who's gonna stir the boat.

"Yap!" Rydel and I both said smiling.

"Off we go then :)"

~Please read this~

Ok guys, some comments are getting really rude. So I'm kindly asking you to please stop. And if you don't like my story, just stop reading it instead of hurting my feelings.

I'm sorry I don't update quick, but I have a life outside the social network as well. But I do try my best to update for you guys only.

@thefutureactress941, I'm gonna need you to stop saying bad words and stop being so rude.