Chapter 57 :)

Laura's POV

I sat outside the waiting room, as Ross was inside the ER (Emergency Room). Luckily, the shot wasn't so serious, so all they had to do was stitch it.

Boy, that's gonna hurt.

Hope he's ok...

"Excuse me, is Ross Lynch here?" A random girl, wearing a beanie asked the nurse. She must be a fan.

"Oh, yes. He's in the Emergency Room. Please sit in the waiting room. He'll be out in a few minutes," the nurse replied.

The "fan" or I don't know who she is😜 sat next to me, without looking up.

I wanted to make friends. Even with a fan. "Hi!" I said to her. She didn't reply. "I'm Laura, what's your name?" I asked her again.

And yet, nothing.

"Hello?"

She started to turn her head to look at me, and removed her beanie.

My eyes widened in shock, "MAIA?!"

"Hello, Laura," she evilly glared at me.

I started moving away, scooting to the chairs away from her, "W-What are you doing here?!"

"Oh, I came to take back what was rightfully mine." She said, following me.

"Maia, this is a hospital. You hurt me here, and you can go to jail easily."

"Alright. Then I guess I won't hurt you here."

Suddenly, her arm grabbed my shirt and pulled me out.

"HEY! WATCH IT."

Maia ignored my thought, "Ramy, get her to the van!" She called out.

"WHAT? NO! LET ME GO!"

I shouldn't even be trying. Who would rescue me anyway? Even if Ross was here, he'd still be too weak.

A man started running towards me. The same man who was about to kill me. He grabbed my arm and covered my mouth.

I started squealing.

"HUSH IT PRINCESS. LETS GO." He yelled at me.

Maia opened the back of a huge van, and Ramy pushed me in.

He started tying me down as Maia drove the van away.

We ended up parking at an abandoned warehouse's parking lot.

"What do you think you're doing?! Let me go! Now! Or I WILL call the police!"

"Sweetie," Maia looked back, "You can't call the police if you don't have your phone."

I looked at her, and saw she was holding my phone in between her hands.

"GIVE THAT BACK TO ME."

"Oooh, don't we have one feisty Laura over here."

"Look, what do you want from me?!"

"I want Ross."

"Well you can't have him!"

"Maybe not now... But when he dumps you, I could."

"Ross won't dump me because you tell him to!"

"I'm not gonna tell him to dump you. I'll make him wanna dump you."

"Oh yeah? And how exactly?"

She glanced over at Ramy, and snapped her fingers, "Ramy, go."

"What?!"

I was shut quiet by his lips being pressed onto mine. I kept trying to pull away, but he kept holding me close, and started to kiss me more. His lips went down my neck, but I kicked him off.

"GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!"

Maia smiled evilly, "Thanks Laura, now I have all I need."

She showed me her phone, which had pictures of what Ramy just did to me, "Wait till' I send this to Ross. He'll find out that his precious girlfriend is cheating on him."

"Maia! Please! No!"

"Oops, too late. Send."