Chapter 75 :)

Laura's POV

Vanessa landed the helicopter near the airport, where there was an open space, where they normally allow helicopters to land.

I was the very first one to step out of that thing since I really missed home.
The very first thing I see is a car parked out front, and Mark & Stormie standing in front of it.

"Mark! Stormie!" I scream right away, and hug them both.

Stormie laughed, "Why hello sweetie. Did you miss us that much?"

I nodded, "Too much fact! Ugh! I just really missed home and the two of you so so so so much!"

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Lynch :)" Vanessa comes to give us a warm smile.

Stormie pulls away to give her a hug, "Thank you for taking them home Vanessa darling :) Um... Where's Ross?" She wonders.

"Oh... Sorry Mrs. Lynch. He uh... He chose to stay back and finish the movie. With Rydel."

"Oh, so Rydel's with him?" Mark asks.

"Yes."

"Well... I guess he should be safe... Other than that, c'mere darlings, give me a hug!" She said, gesturing to everyone left in the helicopter.

They all ran down towards Stormie and it ended up as a group hug.

"Vanessa honey, why don't you and Laura spend the night at our house? We missed you all :)" Stormie asks us.

"YES YES YES! YES!" Laura jumps up and down, happily. Sheesh girl, you're not getting married. Calm down😂

~Back in Puerto Rico~

Ross' POV

Rydel and I stayed in a different room, other than my room. We thought it would be better if I didn't stay with Maia. Although, it didn't take a while until she realized we were here.

At 8:00 AM, there was a knock on the door. And yup, it was her.

"Rossy! Oh my gosh! You're back!" She squeezed me into a hug. But the happiness in her voice turned into evil once she saw my sister. "Oh. And you bought this girl..."

"Uh, excuse me?!" Rydel stepped up, but I put my arm in front of her to hold her back.

"Maia, look. It's over, okay? I know the truth. And I know Laura didn't do any of this. Cause you did."

Her eyes looked scared and guilty. "Who-Who told you that?"

"She did."

"And you believe her?!"

"I rather believe Laura, than some fat, lying pig. We're done Maia. I'm here to finish the movie. We may be a couple on set, but off set, you're just an evil witch, trying to get attention. Now get out of my way," I shut the door on her face.

I turned around, to see Rydel smiling. "Proud of you lil' bro," she says.

"Yeah well... I had to."

"And you did the right thing :)"

~Back in California~

7:00 at night

Laura's POV

We all sat on the couch, getting ready to watch a movie. Tonight, we're gonna watch The Conjuring. Rocky went upstairs to get the movie. And to be honest, I really want someone to snuggle with. If only Ross was here.

I flipped through my phone, and saw a message from him, unexpectedly.

Ross😋: {6:48 PM}

Call me when you can <3
Luvvv you
😘

I smiled reading that text. Without stepping on anyone's hand, I walked upstairs of the house, into Rydel's room, where I'll be sleeping tonight. Vanessa's gonna sleep with Riker😜

Opening my phone, I went onto my contacts, and tapped on Ross' name.

Ring... Ring... Hello?

-CONVO-

Laura: Ross :D

Ross: *laughs* Hey babe :)

I smiled, and threw myself on the bed.

Laura: So, what's up? :))

Ross: Well, we finished shooting another scene of the movie, and I just missed you :)

"Awwwww!!!" I heard Rydel's voice in the background.

Laura: *laughs again* Hey Delly!

Ross: *talks to Rydel* Rydel, Laura says hi😜

Rydel: HEYYY LAUR-LAUR!

Laura: Haha, hey😜

Rydel: Missed ya!

Laura: Missed you more :)) Hey, I'm sleeping at your room tonight! Me & Vanessa are having a sleepover with the Lynches :)

Rydel: Aw! Darn! Wish I was there :)) So, where'll Vanessa be sleeping?

Laura: She'll be sleeping with Riker😜

Rydel: Awwww!!!

"Alright Rydel, can I talk to my girlfriend now?" Ross says in the background, making me laugh.

"Aww! You called her girlfriend," Rydel laughed and teased.

I laughed as well, but finally asked Rydel to give Ross the phone.

Laura: What did you give Rydel for dinner?😂

Ross: Well... I wanted to take her out for steak, but she suggested candy instead😂

Laura: That explains so much!😂

Ross: Yeah well, that's Delly for ya!😜

We laugh for a while, and then I say...

Laura: We're umm... We're watching The Conjuring tonight.

Ross: Seriously? That's a really scary movie! Wish I was there...

Laura: Yeah😜 I need someone to snuggle with.

Ross: *says randomly* Rocky's there😜

Laura: *laughs* But Rocky's not my boyfriend😜

Ross: *laughed as well* Well... I guess I'll see you in a few weeks? :)

Laura: *nods* See you in a few weeks :)

Ross: Love you Laur <3

Laura: *smiles* I love you too :)