Chapter 70 :)

Riker: Ross, watch what you say!

Ross: Its true!

Riker: Why don't you just get out of here? If you really wanted to save us, you would've actually shown respect!

Ross: I did show respect! You guys were the one avoiding me!

Riker: Oh, so calling Laura bad things is respect?!

Rydel: STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU! UGH. IM SICK OF YOU FIGHTING, AND ROSS IM SICK OF YOU ALWAYS TAKING THE DARK SIDE!

Ross: IM TELLING YOU THAT MAIA IS NOT THE DARK SIDE!

Rydel: THEN WHO IS?!

Ross: Laura!

Rydel: NO SHES NOT!

Riker: ROSS GET OUT.

Ross: WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GO?!

Riker: THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLAND! ANYWHERE WHERE WE CANT SEE YOU!

Ross: FINE! *walks away*

Laura's POV

"Riker... Thanks for defending me," I ran in and gave him a hug. But I had to ask, "But... You don't think that was going too far?"

"He deserved it," Rydel said. And she's the nice one around here... "He wasn't treating his family the way he should. And that includes you Laura..."

"Thanks you guys..." I said again.

"Anytime :) Now c'mon, we gotta get your leg bandaged."

We luckily found a small cave where we could stay in and Riker lit a fire as it was getting dark. He bandaged up mine and Rydel's leg before we went to bed. Technically, we don't have a bed... We slept on sand. But, we take what we can get. Although, something was bothering me, and I couldn't sleep. Ross. He's somewhere out there and he's alone. I know that he did do something wrong, but at the same time, I miss him.

I looked over my shoulder and found a sleeping Riker and Rydel. Slowly, I lifted my hurt leg, and dragged it out the cave. Hopefully, Ross hasn't gotten that far. "Ross?..." I whisperly shouted.

"Laura?" There was a small voice on the other side of the beach, and Ross was right there, leaning on a ledge. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Ross... Look, I'm sorry about today."

"You shouldn't be the one sorry, Laura. I should. Calling you nothing to me was a huge mistake. And all those things... Cause the truth is, you are my everything."

I felt myself blush, "I-I am?"

"Yeah... And, I really did never stop loving you. It's just that- I thought you were the one who-"

"Yeah, i know. It's okay."

"I don't have a chance of getting you back, do I?"

I smiled a bit, "I don't know... Maybe :)" I leaned in and kissed him lightly. "I missed you." I said.

"I miss you too."

I cuddled myself up in a ball, using him as a pillow. He kept his arms around me, keeping me warm. I missed him. I really do. And this is just perfect... :).