Chapter 64 :)

~Later at night~

Laura's POV

I couldn't sleep. The only thing on my mind was Ross. How could he do this? How could he even talk to his family like that? I can't believe that- Maia changed him. She's always changed him! Even when I didn't come here, Ross was different. He was out in clubs and called his sister mean things! But I did realize something... Why is it that when he's influenced by Maia, he does and says bad things, especially to Rydel?

I glanced on the extra bed in front of me, and saw Delly sleeping. Then I looked at the bed next to me, with Riker sleeping as well.

I decided to get up. I removed the blanket and walked over to Rydel to remove the ice cold ice pack that she used to heal her cheek where Ross slapped her. Still can't believe he did that either.

Once I got the ice pack, I threw it away and walked out the terrace. It was windy, and kinda cold. Winter was coming up. The sky was dark, filled with glittery stars and a full moon. You could hear the ocean waves from here, which was soothing. Although, one thing that did bring me down was a building in front of me. Which was Ross' hotel. I looked into his room. There was no use anyway. . . The curtains were waving, and the terrace door was shut.

Again, Ross' voice repeated in my head.

"I won't let anyone hurt you..."

But. . . What if he's the one that hurt me?

A tear fell down from my eye, as I slowly started to say these words, "I guess... It's over. I'll miss you Ross..."

Slowly, I breathed in the cold air, and walked back in, closing the glass terrace door, and falling back to sleep.

-

Ross' POV

I couldn't sleep. I regret everything. I regret what I've become. I knew slapping my own sister was wrong... And I knew shouting at my family to get out of my hotel room was wrong too... I just don't get why I've changed. Why did I change? I never even realized until Riker said the they don't even know who I am anymore... I really do regret everything.

I was back-to-back with Maia. I don't even feel like talking to her. Cause right now, the main thing on my mind is Laura. I miss her... I'll admit. But, what if Rydel was right? What if Laura really didn't do anything and Maia just framed her?

All these questions were stuck in my head. But... I trust Maia now. Not Laura. I decided to go out onto the terrace for some fresh air. I tried not to wake Maia up.

As I was walking onto the balcony, I grabbed a rose from the flower vase on the desk, and continued walking out.

I quietly opened the glass door, and looked up at the sky.

"I love you Laura... I always have... I'm really sorry for my behavior now. And I'm sorry I chose Maia over you... Truth is, I know you. And I know you'd never do anything to hurt me. Rydel was right... And I just really... Really miss you."

I gently placed the rose down on the balcony and walked back into the bed. Closing the doors and curtains.
As I fell back to sleep, all I thought of was Laura...

"I miss you."

-Ross