Chapter 50 :)

~IM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE READ THIS😂~

For those of you who are commenting, "Please don't ruin Raura!" And all things related to that, I'm kindly asking you to please stop :)

Because guys, seriously? What's a good story without some plot twists? And drama?

I just wanna make my story interesting :)

That's it :)

-

Laura's POV

I slowly stepped up from behind the wall, "Ross..."

"Laura! There you are!" He ran up to me, "I thought you were behind the Frozen Yogurt stand! Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine Ross. I just left the Frozen Yogurt stand because um... Cause I thought you and Maia were coming that way."

"Don't worry. She's gone."

"Well, what were you two talking about?"

Ross' POV

-Flashback-

Maia: Rossy! It is you! :D What are you doing here at the carnival?

Ross: Well, um-

Maia: Ok, know what? It doesn't matter! I wanna talk to you about something :)

Ross: Yeah?

Maia: *sits next to him* Rossy, I wanted to talk to you about us!

Ross: Maia, look. I'm sorry. I can't date you...

Maia: What? Why?

Ross: First of all, you nearly killed Laura. And you treated my family with disrespect.

Maia: Rossy! That was just a misunderstanding!

Ross: I think I understood that quite clear. And please, don't call me Rossy. The only reason I came back to this movie, was because I didn't wanna ruin my chance of my first movie. So when we're not on set, don't even act like we're a couple. *walks away*

-End of Flashback-

"I-It was nothing. Laura, I'm sorry. We can't stay here at the carnival :/" I said to her.

"What? Why?"

"It's just that- Maia might come and see us."

"Oh... Ok."

"But, c'mon! I wanna show you something :)"

I pulled her hand towards the board walk on the beach. I ran down, pulling Laura along with me, so we were on the shore of the beach.

"Hey look! It's a full moon!" She smiled.

"Yep :) Sure is! And there are stars too :) And... They shine brightly for an incredible girl :)"

"Aww... Ross! You seriously are a romantic," She laughed.

"Only for you😉"

Suddenly, we heard music coming from the carnival itself.

"Care to dance, malady?" I bowed down to her, in a British manner as a joke😜

"But of course, young man," She laughed back in the same accent I used😜

I took her hand, and she held mine. Dancing all crazy, we giggled and laughed by the moonlight.

We jumped around there, spinning around for hours till all the music finished playing.

"Tonight was perfect Ross!" Laura smiled at me.

"Yeah😜 It may have not started out so, but, it was :)"

"Totally! :) Oh, Ross... How are we gonna get back to the hotel without anyone noticing?"

"Glad you asked! We're going... With this!" I walked over behind a huge boulder and took out a canoe. "The hotel is right across this beach! We're just on the opposite side of it :)"

"Wow... Uh, I don't know Ross... There was sorta an incident last time I went close to water😜"

"Hey... Maia's not here :) Even if she was, I'm here to protect you."

-

Hey guys... More secrets😉

Whoop
Whoop!
Maia was watching🙈