Chapter 71 :)

Riker's POV

I woke up early in the morning and looked to the side. Rydel was still sleeping, and Laura was- I looked around to find her but she wasn't there. WHERE'S LAURA?! "Rydel! Rydel wake up!" I said, moving Rydel over.

She opened her eyes and sounded annoyed, "Dude. Why do you have to always wake us up early?"

"Actually today, I'm just waking you up! Laura's gone!"

Rydel flipped over and got up, "IM PRETTY SURE ROSS TOOK HER."

"We need to find her!"

"Then let's go!"

We both got out of the cave and ran throughout the whole island until we found Laura. Well, Ross AND Laura if he's with her.

"Laura!" Rydel called out. But then, she suddenly slipped and fell into a steeper area.

"Rydel! Are you ok?!"

I saw her look up at me, and she told me to keep quiet, "Look..." She said.

I slowly climbed down the rock, and looked towards where Rydel was pointing. It was Ross and Laura, leaning on a ledge sleeping, with her in Ross' arms.

"You don't think they're back together... Do you?" Rydel asked.

"Only one way to find out. ROSS! LAURA! WAKE UP!"

"Riker!" Rydel punched me in the arm lightly.

They both fluttered their eyes open and moved away from each other.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" Laura asked.

"I think what we should be asking is what you're doing with him!" I shouted.

"Riker, easy. This is Laura you're talking to." Delly said.

Laura stood up, "Alright. Ross and I are back together. And Riker, he apologized. He apologized for everything! And, he's your brother. You can't be mad at him forever :/"

Rydel nodded, "She's right Rik..."

I rolled my eyes, "Ross c'mere."

Ross walked over to me, and I walked away with him from the girls. "Hurt Laura, and I'll hurt you okay? What you've done is too much for Laura to actually forgive you and you're lucky that there's a girl like her that is actually willing to accept your apology. But if you seriously hurt her again, then you need to be careful."

"Okay Riker, look, I'm not gonna fight you because you are my older brother. But I know you have feelings for Laura and I can tell. You act more protective over her than Vanessa."

"That's none of your business Ross..." I said, about to walk away. But Ross caught my arm.

"No, please! Tell me... Riker, I swear, I would never get in between you and Laura if you feel something for her. Just tell me the truth, please?"

I sighed, "Fine... I have feelings for Laura. But I can't tell her... I can't tell Vanessa either."

"Riker, if you want, I'll break up with Laura for you..."

"No-No... She's yours. Plus, I can't cheat on Vanessa. I'm happy with her."

Ross gave me a look, "You are?"

"Okay... Maybe not. But Ross, don't break up with Laura for me. She seems happy with you and her happiness is most important to me."

"You're a good brother," He said, patting my back.

"We're good?"

"We're good," I said, giving him an arm hug.

"Looks like the bros made up!" Rydel laughed.

I laughed and whispered to Ross, "I'm not the only one you should apologize to. You've got your sister right there..."

"Right..."

We both walked over to them and Ross stood in front of Rydel, "Rydel, I'm sorry too... For doing mean things and calling you bad stuff."

She smiled, "That's alright lil' bro! Family forgives :) Now, don't spend your time with me," Delly laughed, "You've got your girlfriend back! Have fun😜"

Laura smiled as she wrapped her arms around Ross. But... Why do I keep feeling that should be me...? :(

-

IMPORTANT:

The next chapters will be according to you guys ;)

Raura (Ross & Laura) or Riaura (Riker & Laura)

Vote vote vote💕🙈