Chapter 9 :)

Laura's POV

As Ross and Maia walked away, I ran back to the theater with the others.

"Laura! There you are! Did you find Ross?" I hear Vanessa ask.

"Yup," I replied grabbing my purse.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Nope," I said as I nearly made my way out until Vanessa called me again.

"Laura, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Here," I dropped Maia and Ross' pictures to the ground without even turning around to look at her. I continued my walk out. I didn't know where to go, but I wasn't gonna stay in this mall, so I headed home.

Vanessa's POV

I picked up the pictures that Laura dropped. My eyes widened once I saw what it was.

"Guys!" I yelled to Riker and Rydel.

I suddenly heard a little, "Shh!" from people around.

Oops... Forgot I was in a theater.

"Is Laura ok?" Rydel asked.

"Look at these," I handed them the pictures and they both looked at them carefully when their eyes widened. Yup, my exact same reaction.

"I thought he was buying popcorn!" Rydel said in shock.

Once again, we heard another, "Shh!"

"Oh, Shh yourself people!" I said to them all. I don't even know why I did that.

"I thought so too..." Riker agreed.

"Ugh! That is it! You mess with my sister, you mess with me!" I stomped out of the theater, out to look for Ross and that girl he was with.

Behind me, I heard Rydel scream, "I'm with ya!" She said as she ran after me, followed by Riker.

I wasn't gonna be that sweet, kind girl who I was on the set of Switched At Birth. When it comes to my sister, you'll see the dark side of me.

-

•After a few minutes•

We basically ran around the mall until we found them, and yet, no sign.

"These pictures were taken by the photo booth," I said. "They're probably not that far from there."

"And do we know where the photo booth is?" Delly asked out of breath.

Riker came running towards us, "How do you girls both run faster when you're wearing sandals and I'm wearing converse?"

"It's a girls thing," Rydel and I both said in unison as we laughed.

"I'll never understand girls," Riker laughed.

"Good, cause the only people who could understand girls, are girls," I laughed once again.

"Guys! Over there!" Rydel said as she pointed to the direction of the cotton candy stand, right where Ross and that girl was. Wow. I don't even know her name and I'm already against her. Well, I don't care either way. She hurts my sister, I hurt her.

"Quick! Hide!" I said quickly as I held onto Riker and Rydel's shoulder and pulled them behind a little boutique.

"Here you go Maia!" Ross said, handing her a cotton candy. She smiled and said, "Thanks!"

Oh, so now we know that her name's Maia. Wonderful.

"Alright, we need a plan," I whispered.

"What kind of plan?" Riker asked.