Chapter 73 :)

Ross' POV

"Vanessa, I swear! I would never mean to hurt Laura!" I begged. Riker gave me a look cause he knows I'm lying.

"Vanessa, can I talk to Ross for a second?" He said, walking close to me.

She nodded, "I'll be with Laura in the helicopter."

As Vanessa walked away with Laura, Riker backed me up all the way till we could sit down on a steep.

"Ross..." He said. I didn't even want him to finish his sentence. I know he's just gonna defend Laura, so what's the use?

"I know Riker. I know. I'm horrible, I get it."

"That's not what I was gonna say :/ Listen, if you wanna choose the movie, go ahead."

"Really?" I made sure. That doesn't sound like anything Riker would actually say.

"Yeah."

"You're not just saying this so that you can date Laura, are you?"

"No, really. All I'm saying is, if you want to go back to the movie, you can. But just don't let Maia influence you. That's all I'm saying."

I smiled, "Thanks. You're a good brother."

"Yeah well, it's what I do. Besides, seeing Vanessa again, made me realize how much I missed her. Laura's all yours :) Unless you choose Maia over her again," He joked.

"That won't happen," I laughed.

"Well, I trust you :) But there is someone else's trust who you have to earn."

"Laura's?"

"Yup... She's right in the helicopter. I'll call Vanessa out here so that you two can talk."

"That'd be great, thanks."

I watched as Riker ran towards the helicopter and called Vanessa down. I followed after him once he walked out with her. They both came by me, and Riker said, "Good luck bro."

And then there's the lovely Vanessa😂

"Good luck Ross :) But if you ever hurt her again, you are gonna get a-"

Riker covered Vanessa's mouth before she could say anything more. I laughed and walked into the helicopter.

"Laura?" I said as I walked in.

She was sitting on a seat with her arms crossed, leaning against the side of the flying vehicle. "What is it?" She said with a demanding voice.

I sat across her, and tried to smile, "Laura... I want you to know that I am going back to finish that movie... It's only 2 more weeks anyway. And there's no way I'll let Maia take over me again. You're the only one I love and will always be. No one and nothing can change that. I just need you to trust me."

"How can I trust you? One second you're with me and the other you're with Maia again."

"Just please... Give me another chance? And I know I asked for that so many times and broke it, but this time I mean it. I love you Laura. And that won't change."

She softly smiled, "You really mean that?"

"With my whole life, I do."

"Alright... I trust you. But if you go back with Maia, you're so dead," She laughed.

I laughed as well, "Don't worry. I won't."

I was about to walk out of the helicopter to call everyone in. But I had to shout out one more thing quickly. "Laura!"

"Yeah?"

"Riker has a crush on you!" I shouted. And just like that, I ran out😂 I left her with a curious look on her face, and a little, "Heh?"