Chapter 35 :)

Ok, this might be a bad chapter cause I don't exactly know Maia's personality and I don't know how she talks inside😂
So, excuse me for that😜
Anyways, there's a cliff hanger again😉
Sorry😂

-

Maia's POV

Once I walked out of Ross' room when his brother and sister came, I ran out to the beach.

(LLR, everyone in this story goes to the beach when they're sad😂)

I stayed there, standing on the shore with the water gliding through my feet.

It was pretty cold, so I wrapped my cardigan tighter around me.

I looked around the beach, and saw a couple on the other side, next to the ledge.

It made me smile since, the boy was a blonde and the girl was a brunette.

Pretty much reminded me of Ross and I.

I looked closely at the boy, who was sitting next to the girl.

Funny.

He had the same kind of hairstyle as Ross and he's wearing the same clothes...

...

I froze and my mouth dropped open once I realized...

That is Ross o.o

What's he doing with another girl?!

That's definitely not his sister.

His sister is blonde.

Who is that?!

I ran up closer to them and hid behind a huge rock.

(The same rock Ross was hiding in😝)

The girl started to stand up and walk away.

But then Ross ran after her.

Great! Now I have to find another hiding place.

I got up and hid once they turned around.

That girl he was with definitely looked familiar.

Almost like I've seen her on TV before.

Wait...

Austin... & Ally...

Ally Dawson...

L...

LAURA MARANO!

HE'S WITH LAURA MARANO!

I watched them as Ross kept going after Laura.

I kept hearing my name in their conversation.

Why are they talking about me?

"After that, what? You found out Maia was gonna do a movie in Puerto Rico and you were too! Turns out, you guys were co-stars and you're gonna spend 4 months together! Alone! Without family or anyone you know! And yet now you're actually going out to places at night and calling your sister something you should've never done. You changed Ross. She influenced you. Cause if you haven't realized, you were never like this until you met Maia! Never!" Laura said.

She started walking away again, but Ross grabbed her arm and asked, "Wait... Why is this mostly about Maia?..."

Thank you for saying that Ross...

Laura looked down on the sand, and bit her lip.

Gosh Laura! Answer him!

Ross repeated his question again, "Laura. Why were you mostly talking about Maia?..."

After a moment of silence, she bursted out, "Because I really liked you! You don't know how much it hurt when I saw you and Maia together! I was jealous, ok? I'll admit that! You've never had feelings for me and when I found out you were dating Maia Mitchell, you don't even know how much I broke into pieces!"

Wait, so Laura was jealous of me?

I never exactly knew that she liked Ross.

But sorry, he's my boyfriend.

And I'm pretty sure Ross doesn't have feelings for her too because he loves ME.

She shook her arm, making Ross let go of his grip on her.

She started was walking away again, but this time, Ross didn't run after her at all.

YES!

Suddenly, he screamed, "Laura! I like you too!"

Wait, what?...

Laura turned her back, "What?" She said.

No.

No.

No.

No.

He walked closer to her, and looked into her eyes, "I really like you too... I guess that when I met Maia, I forgot everything special I had before... And everyone... Laura, you were one of the many people I cared about the most. Not being able to see you for 4 months was the pain for me. And I really wanted you to come to the airport when they dropped me off."

What are you even saying Ross?

Wake up! I'm your girlfriend!

"But that's why I didn't go to the airport Ross... I never wanted to say good bye."

Her eyes began to water.

Ross for goodness sake! Just leave Laura alone and let her cry!

"I promise... I'll never leave you again," He pulled Laura in and held her tight in his arms.

Laura started crying over his shoulders, "I missed you," she said, hugging him tighter.

"I missed you too..." He said back to her.

Ugh! That's it!

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH," I jumped out of my hiding place.

He quickly pulled away from Laura and looked at me, "Maia?!"

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Maia, I-"

"No! Just zip it up Ross!" I walked closer to him, and literally shouted, "You had feelings for Laura the whole time?!"

"Maia... The thing is, I've always had feelings for Laura, but then I met you and I really liked you, but the girl I've always really cared about was Laura... And I still do," Ross said, breaking me to pieces.

I looked to my right, and saw Laura was blushing and looking down. Yeah? Well time to end that. I stomped right over to her, "You. You boyfriend stealing, pathetic, stupid, worthless girl! Ugh!" I yelled, shoving her.

"Maia! Leave her alone!" Ross defended, pulling her away.

"Stay out of this Ross!"

Laura's POV

Seriously! What's Maia's problem?

This is making me really angry.

If she was really Ross' girlfriend, she'd have respect for who he loves and move on!

But what the heck, Maia?! Really?!

I looked to my right, and she was marching right to me, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

Suddenly, I felt a strong shove on my shoulders, followed by a huge splash of water.

I kept my head up on the water, for as long as I could. Plus the fact that I didn't know how to swim.

Ross and Maia were the last things I could hear, "WHAT THE HECK MAIA?!" Ross screamed.

"Relax Ross! Now we could be together without any distractions," Maia said so innocently.

"NO! WE'RE THROUGH."

"What.....?"

"YOU HEARD ME! NOW LEAVE."

"What about the movie?"

"I QUIT. I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN."

"You've just made a big mistake Ross. You'll regret this!"

The last thing I could see, was either Maia walking away, or Maia flying... (😂)

I don't know.

My vision was starting to get blurry.

"ROSS! HELP!" I yelled, coughing.

Ross' POV

"ROSS! HELP!" I heard someone screaming from the water.

Oh shoot! Laura!

I rushed over to the ocean, and looked over the ledge.

I couldn't see anything, but a few bubbles rising up in the water.

(Laura farted😂😂😂 LOL! JK GUYS! JK! But I laughed at myself😂😂😂 But she was drowning K? Yeah😂)

-

Oh no...

"Hang on Laura!"

I removed my shoes and jumped into the water, without any care of my clothes getting wet.

(Or if you like, you guys can imagine Ross taking off his shirt, and then jumping in😂 Yeah, you know what? Let's go with that 😂)

-

I swam around looking for her. She couldn't have gone that deep.

And even if she did, she fell in the place near shore, so this part of the beach shouldn't be that deep anyway.

I kept looking left and right and still no sign.

Riker's POV

Vanessa, Rydel and I were looking out the windows of the hotel.

Basically spying on Ross, Maia and Laura.

And the last thing we saw, was definitely not amusing.

"Laura's drowning! We need to get to the beach! Now!" Vanessa panicked.

"Vanessa, do you know how to swim?" Rydel asked.

"Well, um... Just like my sister, no."

"Then stay here! Rydel and I will go!" I suggested, "Just prepare the bed and get the medical equipment! We'll bring Laura up here once we get her."

Rydel and I ran down to the beach and looked around before we jumped in.

Suddenly, Ross' head popped out of the water, making us jump😂

"What are you guys doing here?" Ross asked, breathing heavily.

"We were sorta watching you guys from the window... But that doesn't matter. Did you find Laura?!"

"No. Not yet!"

"I'm gonna dive in and help you!" I said and turned to Rydel, "Rydel, you stay here and wait till we find Laura so that you can help pull her up to shore."

"Got cha!"

I removed my shoes and shirt and dove into the water along with Ross.

I looked around and saw him gesturing his hand, pointing to a rock.

I looked down, and saw Laura laying there.

Ross and I looked at each other for a while and dove quickly towards her.

He grabbed her arms and I helped him go up the water faster since we couldn't hold our breath any longer.

We rose up to the water and I gestured Rydel to come into the water and help us take Laura to shore.

She understood right away and dove in towards us, "You found her!"

"Yeah! Now help us get her to shore!"

I looked up to Ross' hotel room, where Vanessa was looking through the window, and also looked like she was crying.

Don't worry Vanessa... She'll be ok.

We carried Laura to shore and laid her down.

"She looks pale..." Rydel said, looking worried.

I leaned in closer to her and listened to her heart beat.

"Ross! Give her mouth to mouth!" I yelled.

"What?!"

"JUST DO IT!" Delly and I yelled.

"Alright, I'll do it!" He leaned in and slowly gave her mouth to mouth.

We sat there, looking at each other nervously.

"Did it work?..."