Chapter 36 :)

Okai, I know I'm probably annoying with all these Author's Notes and all😂
I just really love talking to you guys, and I just wanna take some time to tell you that you guys are the best readers/followers ever! Because, guess what?😋

This story is the first Raura story ever to get 1K+ votes on Wattpad!💗

Thanks so much you guys💕
You're awesome 👍💕💗

Enjoy the story💗

-

Laura's POV

I fluttered my eyes open once I felt someone give me mouth to mouth.

I looked around me, and the only people I saw were Ross, Riker, and Rydel.

What just happened?

"It worked!" Riker yelled, relieved.

"W-What happened?" I asked.

I looked to my right and saw Ross was holding my hand.

He supported my arms to help me sit up and lean on his chest as he wrapped his shirt around me, since I was cold.

"What was the last thing you remember?" Delly asked me.

"B-Being pushed into the water."

"That's it? No memory loss or anything? You still remember us?"

"Y-Yes..."

Riker's POV

I really don't like Maia's attitude right now.

I mean, if it's over, it's over...

Maia knows that the water is salty, making it hard for people to open their eyes.

She possibly knows that Laura can't swim by the looks of it.

So... What?

She basically want Laura to die?

I have a feeling this wont end so well...

"Guys, we should get Laura up to the room. C'mon."

Ross' POV

"Laura, can you walk?" I asked, as I looked at her.

"I think so..."

She slowly stood up and I supported her stand.

She started to shake a bit, "Whoa!"

"Laura!" I caught her in my arms as she fell down, "She might just be feeling cold and her legs might still be too weak to carry her... It is pretty windy," I said, looking up to Rydel & Riker.

"So, how are we gonna get her up to the room?" Rydel asked.

I glanced at them both with a face like this: 😏

(😂)

"The same way couples do, after they get married😏"

They both looked confused.

Um, ok😂 "I'm gonna carry her!"

"Ohh😂"

I rolled my eyes, "C'mon Laura😜"

I carried Laura in a bridal way, as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "You are surprisingly very light😜"

"Oh, don't even start😂"

"Yes ma'am😜"

We all walked up to my hotel room, where the first thing we saw was Vanessa pop up behind the door before we could even walk in, "Laura! She's ok! She's ok!"

Basically, Vanessa was jumping like a little girl 😜

"Yes Vanessa, she's fine😜 Now, did you get the medical kit?" Riker asked.

"Yep! Its right on the bed."

I laid Laura down on my bed, and Rydel took the medical kit to bandage all her bruises and cuts from the ocean and from where Maia pushed her.

"Alright, hold on Laura, I'm just gonna get a hot face towel to remove some of the blood...😜"

Delly walked into the bathroom, and I followed her behind, "She will be ok, right?"

Rydel smiled, "She'll be find Ross :) Dont worry."

As she wet the towel, and we both walked back to Laura.

"Shhh, she's asleep," Riker smiled.

"Already? She must be tired😜"

"You bet cha! Why don't we go down to the buffet while she's asleep? We haven't eaten at all😜" Vanessa suggested.

"Seems good! C'mon."

They were all about to walk out the door, but Rydel turned around to look at me, "Coming lil' bro?"

"I think I'll just stay here and look after Laura... (:"

"Ok then! We'll bring you some cake when we're done😜"

I laughed, "Thanks :)"

They shut the door on their way out, and I sat on my bed, on the opposite side of Laura, so her back's facing me.

I just looked at her and smiled, remembering all the old times we had together back at the house and the Austin & Ally set.

I felt like a complete idiot. Why did I ever just leave her like that? Why did I let myself hurt her?

I sighed, "Laura... Look, I know you can't really hear me right now, but I just want you to know how sorry I am, cause I probably can't tell you this when you're awake. I was such an idiot for leaving you... And for taking the movie offer which is miles away, and I won't be home for 4 months. Truth is, I should've never left you. I should've never stood you up at the movie theater back home. I love you, and I really want you to know that..."