Chapter 63 :)

I'm sorry for that confusion guys with this chapter 👀 Wattpad had a little problem...

Riker's POV

After Rydel ran away, I pulled Laura's hand and ran after her. She didn't know we did, but we did. She ran across three streets without even getting hit by a car. Which kinda surprised me since Laura and I had to stop every once in a while to let a car pass. But once we reached the hotel, we ran up to Ross' room.

We were in the hallways, and we already heard screaming, shouting, and yelling. And they were the voices of Rydel, Ross and Maia.

"Riker... This seems bad," Laura admitted to me.

I sighed, "I know..."

We didn't wanna go in, but suddenly, we heard a sound. A sound that was like someone slapping another person.

Right away, I barged into the room, and Laura stayed behind me. When I opened the door, I saw Rydel on the floor, with her hand on her cheek, Maia sitting on the bed, and Ross standing in front of her.

"RYDEL!" I immediately rushed over.

"Riker?! What are you all even doing here?!" Ross asked furiously.

"I don't think you should be the one asking questions Ross. What did you do to your sister?!"

"Why do you even assume it was me?!"

"Because it was you, Ross!" Rydel argued.

"I can't believe you... How could you do that to Rydel?! Can't you see Maia's a bad influence?!"

"She's not! Now shut up, or I'll slap you too!"

Laura's POV

I watched as Ross argued with his brother and sister... His shouting made me scared and terrified. I don't even think he knew I was there. I was just hiding behind the door. But then, Ross was going too far... I guess I could try talking to him.

Slowly, I walked in the room and quietly said, "Ross... Please stop."

He glanced over at me and already seemed angry, "Now what are you doing here?"

"Ross... Can we just talk?"

"I don't talk to people like you."

"But Ross-"

"No! Just leave! All of you! I don't want you in my room!"

I ignored Ross' thought. But I looked down the floor and walked to Rydel. "Are you ok?..."

She nodded and Riker helped her stand up.

"Can you leave now?" Ross pleaded.

Riker got angry, "Oh don't worry. We're leaving. We don't even know who you are anymore."