Chapter 58 :)

Ross' POV

After the nurse and the doctor injected amnesia, making me forget all that happened in there, I was ready to go out of the Operation Room. I stayed there for a few hours, and hopefully Laura didn't mind. I was only suppose to be carried out into the Emergency Room, but they had to remove the bullet, then stitch it out. Which sorta hurt.

I didn't have to stay in a room for a long time, unlike other patients. Since what happened to me wasn't that bad, I could leave right away.

"Laura?" I shouted quietly, running out of the room. I looked around, searching for her. But she wasn't in the waiting room.

I decided to ask the nurse, "Excuse me, have you by any chance seen Laura Marano around?"

"Oh, why yes. She was just here a while ago. I'm not sure where she went."

"Oh well, that's ok. Thanks anyways!"

I pulled out my phone to call Laura, but then, a message popped up on the top of my screen.

There was a file attached. And, it was from Maia.

What does she want now?

I went on to the "message" app and checked on Maia's message.

Suddenly, I felt like screaming inside.

WHAT THE HECK IS LAURA DOING WITH THIS GUY?!

I checked the background of the picture, and it looked like a parking lot. The abandoned warehouse's parking lot.

That's it. I'm going there.

Laura's POV

"You know what, I don't care! Cause Ross won't believe that picture anyway!" I yelled.

"Hmm... Yeah, maybe he won't believe the picture, but I could make him see it with his own eyes."

"You can't even make me kiss Ramy in front of him!"

"Oh yeah? Ramy, keep Laura's hands tied to the van. Ross will obviously see the picture and will come to save his precious girlfriend."

"Yeah. Then he'll find out the picture is all a lie!"

"Oh, you wish sweetie."

Maia's POV (Plan)

"Ok, Ramy. Listen. First, when Ross comes, you and Laura have to stay in the van."

"And, how am I suppose to keep Laura in the van? She seems really angry now."

"Umm... She's weak Ramy. All you have to do is kiss her again!"

"In front of Ross?"

"Exactly."

"And how am I suppose to do that?"

"Simple! Ross will come in, and I will act like I just took the picture because I walked in on you both by accident. And if he doesn't believe me, which I'm sure he won't, I'll lead him to the van where you and Laura have to be making out in time."

"You sure that'll work?"

"As long as you make sure that it looks believable. I'm pretty sure that brat Laura will be struggling to get out."

"Got cha."

Laura's POV

I started to hear footsteps coming in.

It's Ross! It has to be Ross!

"ROSS!" I yelled, even though I can't see him and I'm not even sure if it's him.

My scream though, made Maia and Ramy turn around and hear me.

"Ramy! Quick! Get into the van!" Maia scolded and pushed him in along with me and shut the doors closed.

"Gotta play along princess," Ramy evilly glared at me.

"I don't think so. And stop calling me princess. I'm not even one."

There was slight talking outside, which made me look through the window.

I knew it! Ross is here. But... he's talking to Maia.

"Rossy! Thank goodness you're here! Ugh, I can't believe it! Did you see the picture I sent you about Laura?" I heard her say.

"Yeah... That's why I'm here. Maia, look. What did you do, and what did you plan? I know Laura. And she wouldn't even do anything like that. At all." Yes! Thank you Ross!

"Oh, you don't believe me Rossy? Come with me then. I'm pretty sure they're still kissing, ugh, it's disgusting!"

WHAT?! THAT LIAR!

And... What does she mean by "Come with me then?"...

Suddenly, I felt someone's lips crash onto mine.

NO NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN.

"Stop! Let me go!" I yelled, pushing Ramy away.

"Sorry, can't do that. Miss Mitchell's orders!" He said, kissing me again.

I pushed away one more time. I was about to yell, but then, I saw Ross watching from the window with a tear at the bottom of his eye.

Oh no...

I kicked the doors open as Ross was running away, "Ross! Stop! Please! Let me explain!"

He turned around and looked back, "What do you wanna explain Laura?! That the guy who shot me was actually a guy you were cheating on me with?! You were the one who sent him to the hotel to kill me, weren't you?!"

"Ross, no! Really! I would never do that to you!"

"I think I've seen enough..."

"Ross-"

"No. Don't talk to me."

I watched as he walked away to a distance... Why? Why is this happening?...

"Aww... Is the little princess upset from loosing her boyfriend?" Maia and Ramy laughed from behind me.

I suddenly got really angry and turned around, "YOU KNOW WHAT MAIA. GO AHEAD! LAUGH. LAUGH AT ME ALL YOU WANT. YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!"

"Pfft, well yeah! Obviously!" Ramy started laughing again.

"NO. NO ITS NOT! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE ME HUH?! TRYING TO STEAL ONE GUY YOU REALLY LOVE. MAIA, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT ROSS IS OVER YOU AND THAT'S IT. YOU CANT GET REVENGE BY TAKING THE ONE THING I CARE ABOUT AWAY FROM ME. YOU'RE ALREADY TRYING TO KILL ME. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?! KILL ME! GO AHEAD! GET A GUN, GET A KNIFE, I DONT CARE. JUST STOP RUINING MY LIFE ALREADY. JUST CAUSE YOU CANT GET OVER A BREAK UP, DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME SUFFER AS WELL. WHY CANT YOU JUST UNDERSTAND ROSS IS OVER YOU?! WELL IT DOESNT MATTER. CAUSE CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON. ROSS HATES ME. AND NOW HE'LL THINK I'M THE ONE TRYING TO GET RID OF HIM!" My eyes started to tear up, "You know what... Just... Just leave me alone. You've done enough to me already. You just don't know how much pain I've been put through." I walked passed them both and shoved Maia a bit out of the way as I passed.

My legs started limping from the pain. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what to do. All I did was walk around town for hours even though my legs were hurting more than ever.

Then, I heard a clash of thunder up in the sky, and the blue clouds disappearing.

No, please... No...

Drops of water fell on my head. And more, and more, and more. Suddenly, the rain was getting harder. I hid under the closest thing I could find. A box. Yup. Laura Marano's in a box.

I just... I couldn't take this.

I started to cry again...

I'm sorry Ross. I'm really really sorry.