Chapter 33 :)

READ THIS PLEASE😋

So, lots of things I really wanna talk to you about😕

Ok so...

Whenever I write a story on Wattpad, every once in a while, it gets deleted before I can even publish it, so that gets really annoying because I have to write it ALL over again! And this chapter was actually suppose to be SUPER long, but then it got deleted and now I'm writing it all over again!😫 So now it's just a gonna be a pretty short chapter cause I didn't really feel like writing, but then I have to write for you guys because I haven't written a chapter yesterday, and there's school so, I won't be able to write daily😔
Although, school here is pretty awesome I gotta say :)
My first day was amazing because all the teachers were just so nice and we have a super nice teacher that looks just like Rydel😏
But, back to the point....
Writing on Wattpad is getting really hard now.
But I promise I'll try and write whenever I could for you guys😊

-

So, back to the "Author's Note" for the story😏

-

The person's idea who won for this chapter of the story is....

@cowapples!!! Yay! 😃😃😃

Wanna know why she won?😉

Because, guess what?

There's gonna be a little twist in this😏

Remember those spoilers I wrote earlier?

Maybe there's a twist in that right now😏😉

MWAHHAHAHA!😂😂😂

Oh, but trust me😏 You'll love this chapter 😉

Enjoy😏😉

-

Ross' POV

I stormed out to the beach, bringing the locket along with me.

Seeing that picture in there just made me think...

Laura.

Laura Marano.

I remembered almost everything and every moment with her...

Austin & Ally...

All the places we've been to...

Basically, everything.

What have I done?😔

I regret all this...

I need to talk to Riker & Rydel...

They were right.

-

Vanessa's POV

"Hello ma'am! Welcome to Sierra Suites Hotel! How can I help you?" The lady sitting on the front desk asked me.

"Actually, we're here to visit Ross Lynch," I replied.

"Ross Lynch? The actor? What relation do you have to him ma'am?"

Wow, talk about an overprotective hotel😜

"We're his family friend!" I said. Looking over to the direction of Laura, I continued my sentence, "And this is my sister, Laura Marano, who is his co-star."

"Co-star?" the lady asked, going through her computer, "According to this, his co-star is Miss Maia Mitchell."

I rolled my eyes, "Austin & Ally. His co-star in Austin & Ally."

"Ohhh! Well then, Mr. Lynch is in room 6392, on the 6th floor."

"Great! Thank you!"

Laura and I walked over to the elevator and pushed the number 6 button.

"Oh! Hold on... I'll be right back," I left the elevator, and walked back to the lady on the front desk, "Oh, and one more thing... Don't you ever, EVER in a million years replace my sister with Maia Mitchell, ok? Good. Have a nice day."

I walked back to Laura, leaving the lady in shock.

Oh yeah😎 That felt good😂

😂😂😂😂😂

But anyways...

So maybe... I told Laura about Riker & Rydel flying to Puerto Rico...

And maybe... We did fly here too...

I know I wasn't suppose to tell Laura and I know I shouldn't have taken her here with me, but it just felt like I had to.

Ross is like a little brother to me.

...Well, WAS like a little brother to me... Until he moved here to Puerto Rico and EVERYTHING changed...

But the point is, I also know my job is to get Ross out of Laura's mind, but, it also felt like she has to talk to Ross too.

-

Once the elevator doors opened again, we both walked out and walked to the direction of Ross' room.

Weirdly, the door was wide open.

Hah! So much for an overprotective hotel!😂

Ok, let's just get straight to the point here😜

"Ross?" I said, knocking on the door.

"VANESSA?!"

"RIKER!"

I jumped, suddenly seeing a tall, blonde guy right in front of me. And of course, Rydel too.

"What are you doing here?! Does anyone know you're here?! Are you here alone?!" He asked, showering me with questions right away.

"Ok Riker... Calm down. One, I'm here because I felt like I had to talk to Ross too. Two, no. No one knows I'm here. And three, Umm... I'm actually not here alone," I looked over to the direction of the door and called out, "Laura..."

And once I turned around, I could already tell Riker's face was in shock.

"Hi," Laura waved shyly.

Riker smiled, "Hey Laura. Hold on, I'm just gonna talk to your sister for one minute."

"Wait, what?"

"Now!"

"Ok, ok. Coming."

Riker pulled me into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Laura?! You told her?! I would've been fine with just you coming alone, but you know I don't want Laura getting hurt! And how else can she be hurt when she sees the guy who broke her heart!" He said right away.

"Look, I'm sorry! It just felt like Laura had to talk to Ross too! Riker, think of it this way! What better way to fix Ross, other than Ross actually seeing the girl he cared about the most before!"

He thought for a while, "I guess you're right... We could try. But Umm... One problem though. We don't exactly know where Ross is..."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"The thing is, Rydel and I already talked to Ross and he didn't listen because he was apparently dating Maia Mitchell, so I had to-"

My eyes opened wide once he said, 'dating Maia Mitchell'. Th-That's a joke, right?! "RIKER. What do you mean by 'dating Maia Mitchell'?!"

"Well... Unfortunately, he is dating his co-star..."

I felt myself nearly faint to the ground, but I had to know what happened, "Ok... Just continue."

"Alright, so, I found this locket with a picture of him and Laura. So I threw it to him, and he looked at it. And once he looked at it, he just stormed out of the room and walked away."

That made me think....

Why did Ross suddenly walk away when he saw that picture of him and Laura?

"Well, we have to find him."

"I know. But, just one question," he said again.

"Sure! What is it?"

"How on earth did you guys get here so fast when Rydel and I just got here, like, 2 hours ago?😂😜"

I laughed, "We took the private jet! It's SUPER fast! And, did you know that we can take a family vacation to Paris, France in just a 50 minute flight, using that thing?😂"

Riker laughed as well, "No I did not😜"

-

Rydel's POV

"You ok Laura?" I asked, keeping Laura company.

I don't know what Riker & Vanessa are doing in there, but they better hurry cause Laura doesn't seem like she's feeling very well...

"I'm fine," she replied quietly, looking down on her lap.

"Doesn't seem like it," I walked over and sat next to her, "C'mon Laura. You can tell me :)"

"Well... It's just that, I don't feel that comfortable being in a place where Ross kinda... Forgot us and all😔"

I sighed, "I know how you feel... It's really hard knowing that he's dating Maia too, but-"

"HE'S DATING MAIA?!" Laura suddenly stood up.

"Oh... Uh, yeah. You didn't know?"

"Not until today!" Her eyes were watery as if there was fire around her, "I-I gotta go."

And in just a flash, Laura was out of the room.

"Laura! Wait!" I tried to run after her, but she already disappeared when I looked over the hallway.

Oh no... This is bad.

I ran over to the bathroom and kicked the door open, "GUYS! LAURA JUST LEFT!"

"WHAT?!" Both Riker & Vanessa said in shock.

"Why did she leave?!" Riker asked.

"She found out Ross & Maia are dating!"

They both looked at each other for a bit.

"I'll go find her!" Vanessa immediately said, running to the door.

"No! I'll do it," Riker insisted, "You guys stay here incase she comes back!"

-

Riker's POV

I ran out the door right away and headed to the first place I could think of.

The beach.

Laura loves it there...

Plus the fact that I don't think she knows any other places in Puerto Rico😜

-

"Laura..." I called out, hoping someone would answer.

The beach here had a lot of waves😜

Big enough for huge surfing, and also big enough to pull a person into the water😂

Let's just hope Laura's not one of them😜

I walked around the beach, and saw that there was a little ledge on the other side with a long haired brunette sitting there and dipping her feet into the water.

That's Laura.

It has to be😜

I called out her name to make sure, "Laura!" I screamed since she was on the other side.

She lifted her head and looked at me, waving her hand just a little.

Unhappy face, no expression at all...

I feel really sorry for her...

Quickly, I walked over to her and quietly walked up.

"Boo!"

"Ah!" She screamed, making me laugh, "Real funny Riker..."

"Sorry😜"

I sat down next to her, dipping my feet into the water as well, "You ok?" I asked quietly.

"Not really." Laura sighed, leaning on my shoulder as we looked at the sunset.

"What's wrong?..."

"I guess- It was just too hard for me to take in the fact that Ross is already dating Maia... I was already jealous when Ross met her at the mall, so how am I suppose to handle this now?"

I felt a drip of water on my lap, meaning that Laura could be crying.

I stroked her hair, comforting her, "It'll be ok... Don't worry."

"Riker..." She softly said, looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"Please don't leave me... Please don't ever leave me... You're the only one that understands me and the only person I could talk to... Please... Just say you'll never let me go just like that."

I had to admit...

Laura's words were pretty emotional even if it's just one sentence.

Her watery eyes, looking straight at mine.

I nearly teared up myself, and I never do at times like this.

I put my hand around her, and held her close to me, "I promise... I won't."

-

BAM! RIAURA! 😂

Wanna know a secret?😱

Shh...😏

...

Ross was watching them. 😉