Chapter 74 :)

Ross' POV

Everyone rounded in the helicopter and found a place to sit.

Thank goodness the helicopter was huge since there's a bunch of us.

Laura was covered in a blanket, sleeping and leaning on my lap. I stroked her hair as I smiled at her. Vanessa was flying the helicopter, and Riker was beside her. Then Rocky, Rydel and Ratliff, and me and Laura.

"So, Ross... You going to Cali or Puerto Rico?" Vanessa asked me.

"I'm going back to Puerto Rico. It's just two more weeks anyways :)" I replied.

"You sure?"

"Yep!"

"Well, Puerto Rico is 2 hours away."

"And, what about Cali?" I asked.

"Four hours away😜"

"Oh dear! Can Laura make it two hours without Ross?!" Rydel laughed and teased.

"Shut up!" I giggled.

"Hey, what if Rydel stays with you in Puerto Rico?" Riker suggested.

"Huh?" Rydel and I both said in unison.

"Well, as much as we love you Ross, we still don't trust you alone with Maia😂"

"Yeah... And plus the fact that Maia is only after Laura, not your sister."

"Sooo... I'm staying with Ross?" Rydel asked.

"Yup! It's only for two weeks😜 You guys'll be home soon anyway." Vanessa said.

"Alrighty then..."

-

The next few hours of the trip was quiet. Everyone fell asleep. Including me. I then heard a voice from the top of my head, whispering to me.

"Ross... Ross wake up." I opened my eyes to find Vanessa and Riker shaking me to wake up.

"We're back in Puerto Rico," Riker said.

"Huh?" Laura woke up as well.

"We're here?" I asked.

"Yeah... Rydel's awake too."

"Rydel's going with Ross?" Laura asked.

"Yup... Just to make sure I'm safe😂" I said.

Rydel stood up and Ratliff helped her down the helicopter. I stood up as well and held Laura in my arms as I walked out. Everyone got down the helicopter and it was 2 AM and we were on the top of the hotel where there was a landing pad.

"See you in two weeks?" Laura smiled at me.

"I'll see you then..." I kissed her for a few seconds and pulled away with a hug.

Laura and I both didn't wanna say goodbye. And we kept it that way.

"I'll miss ya Delly," she said, walking to my sister.

"I'll miss ya too LaurLaur ;) See you in 2 weeks :)" They gave each other a hug, and everyone else as well.

Rydel and I stood in front of the hotel entrance on the roof top and watched as Laura, Riker, Vanessa, Rocky, and Ratliff went in the helicopter.

Laura looked out the window and waved goodbye.

I smiled and waved as well.

As the helicopter flew up, Rydel and I walked in.

It wasn't gonna be hard to be away for two weeks again. The hard part, is staying away from Maia.