Chapter 31 :)

Sorry for a bad chapter 😜

I sorta rushed it :/

Since I was losing readers again...

But here anyways!

-

Riker's POV

It's been a few hours in the plane ride. We'll be reaching Puerto Rico at maybe 7 AM over there.

Rydel fell asleep on my lap, cuddled up to her blanket that Nana made for her.

She brings that everywhere, but I don't mind. It's kinda cute to me😜

Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning," I smiled to her.

"Morning," she smiled back.

But then her smile faded, "Riker... I'm kinda worried :/ I know that we're doing this for Ross, but, mom and dad would probably be worried sick right now and all the blame will go to you... They'd think you had the idea to run away and you brought me with you."

"Don't worry... I'm pretty sure that if we just talk to Ross, and explain everything to mom and dad, they'll understand."

"I hope so..."

We looked out the window and saw small, tiny buildings through some transparent clouds.

"Attention Passengers of Flight 3692, we will be landing in our destination shortly. Please buckle your seat belts for your own safety as we land. Thank you."

"Looks like we're here!"

"Yup!"

We both buckled up our seat belts and looked out the window once more to see our plane fly closer to the ground, and the buildings getting a lot bigger as we go.

Finally, after a few minutes, we hit ground.

"Yay! We're here!" Rydel said excitedly.

"Well you seem pretty happy for running away for a goody-goody," I laughed.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny."

-

We made our way through the crowd of passengers and walked out as soon as the doors open.

We passed through all those Passports, and other stuff until we reached the outside of the airport.

I glanced around my view for a bit. And I gotta say, Puerto Rico is actually a really nice place.

We could go here for a family vacation!

Ok, wait, stick to the point Riker😜

"Do you know where Ross is staying?" I asked Rydel.

"Yup! He told me the name of the hotel. The set may be off limits, but they said nothing about the hotel being off limits!"

"Alrighty then! Let's get a cab."

Rydel and I walked to the sidewalk and waited for a cab to pass by.

She sat down on a bench while we waited.

And I sat next to her.

Slowly, she pulled out her phone and opened twitter.

RossR5:

Awesome party last night with @MaiaMitchell!

Oh... So it's true :/

I pulled out my phone and opened up Instagram.