Chapter 15 :)

Laura's POV

"Hey Riker!" Vanessa said as she opened the door.

"You should be happy our houses are right next to each other," he laughed as he walked in.

"I am," Vanessa laughed as well.

I couldn't stop thinking of that dream. I'm probably not gonna get that out of my mind at all.

"You ok Laura?" Riker asked.

"I-I guess," I replied.

We all sat down in the living room, on the couch and Vanessa made us all some hot chocolate. I'm guessing she knew that was Riker's favorite.

Wait, how do I know that? O.o

Ok... Not my problem.

"What was your dream about?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh, she hasn't told you yet?" Riker asked as well.

"Well, she was about to tell me, but then you came, so I thought she could just talk to both of us," she replied.

I didn't know what to say.

How am I suppose to tell them the worst dream I've ever had, if I can't even think about it for just a second?

"Laura?" Vanessa snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?"

"Are you gonna tell us?" She laughed.

Oh well... I guess I'll have to tell them.

I'll just hold down the pain.

"Ok... Umm... Ross was still in Puerto Rico and he said that he would come after 4 months right? Well, 5 months already passed and he still wasn't home. So, I bought myself a ticket to fly to Puerto Rico to check on Ross and see if he was ok. And when I got there, I-I found out that he was secretly dating the Maia girl that we saw in the mall, and she didn't want me to get in between her and Ross, so... She tied my down and... Ross was there, just laughing and looking at me. And after that, the dream just... Ended."

(A/N)

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD @osnapitzhannah_ FOR THE "LAURA'S DREAM" IDEA! 😃

If you guys are reading my FanFic, you have to read hers :) She's awesome 👌

-Ok, back to the story :)-

I looked at both of their faces which was filled with shocked expressions.

"Wait. So, Ross was just standing there and laughing?" Vanessa asked.

"While Maia held you down?" Riker continued her words.

"Yup..." I nodded, looking at my lap and playing with my fingers.

"But Laura, you don't know if that'll happen! I mean, what would Maia even be doing in Puerto Rico?" Vanessa said, trying to make me feel better.

"Well, uh, actually, Ross did tell me that his co-star's name is Maia Mitchell." Riker said.

Oh. No.

"WHAT?!" I suddenly stood up from my seat.

"Laura, Laura calm down..." Vanessa said as she walked over to me.

This can't be happening! It just can't!

Maia is the girl we met at the mall.

Ross had a lot of fun with her.

And when he gets a movie offer, his co-star's name is MAIA Mitchell?!

"And plus, there are lots of Maia's in the world! You never know, it might not be her," Riker said, walking over to me as well.

I breathed in and out, trying to calm down.

That didn't help.

"I can't do this. I'm sorry." I ran up to my room and shut the door, ignoring them if the ever knocked on the door.

A single tear fell on my lap.

I really can't stand this. Sometimes things are just too hard to take... Fans think that you're perfect, but there are some crooks and crannies along the way.

And looks like for all those, "Raura" fans, something might get in between.

•THE NEXT DAY•

Ross' POV

I looked out from the car's window.

This is the last time I'll see this place in 4 months.

I looked at all the places slowly as we passed by.

Get Shaved

Ry's Foot Ball Game

Tennis Court

And... The Austin & Ally Studio.

I'm gonna miss this place.

"Here we are!" Dad said as he pulled up the car in a parking space, in front of the airport.

I glanced around one more time, and opened the car's door.

Riker and Rocky helped me carry down my luggage from the trunk and they all dropped me inside the airport.

"Good luck out there man," Riker said as he gave me an arm hug.

"Hey, you won't forget buying me a gift, will ya?" Rocky laughed.

"I'll miss you to Rocky," I laughed giving him an arm hug as well.

"Don't you ever find another drummer to replace me!" Ratliff joked.

"I won't," I said smiling and hugging him too.

"Don't forget your only little brother too," RyRy smiled.

"I won't either," I shook my head and hugged him.

"I'll miss ya tons dear," Mom said, on the urge of tears.

"I'll miss you too mom," I hugged both mom and dad.

Even I was on the edge of tears.

I looked across their shoulder and saw Rydel in tears, looking at the ground.

"Rydel?" I said, pulling away from Mom and Dad's hug and walking over to her, "Are you ok?"

She looked up at me and pulled me into an immediate hug, "I'm just gonna miss you more than you think," she said, still in tears.

Right there. A tear fell from my eye. "I'm gonna miss you too," I hugged her tighter than she hugged me.

I looked across and saw a car pull up.

"Raini? Calum?" I said in shock.

Raini smiled, "We just wanted to, say our goodbyes!"

I gave Rydel a look, asking her if its ok I could go. She nodded and pulled away, hugging Riker tightly instead.

Seeing my own big sister in pain... I don't know. It's just not the same. Normally I'd be crying and she'd be comforting me. But I guess it's different now that I'm going off on my own.

Raini and Calum both said their goodbyes and I gave each of them a hug as they stood by my family.

I glanced around at everyone I was going to miss and I was going to leave.

But no. Something's missing. Someone's missing.

Suddenly, another car pulled up in front of us.

Vanessa's car.

She came out through the driver's seat and locked the doors.

Wait. Where's Laura?

"Hey Ross..." She said, walking over to me.

"Hey Nessa," I said forcing a smile, "Um... Where's Laura?" I had to ask.

"Oh uh... About that, Ross, I don't think she'll be coming," she said.

She won't be coming?!

I'm gone for 4 months and she can't even say goodbye?!

Why can't she just show support for her best friend?!

She's just selfish that way!

Wait... What am I saying? I've never thought of Laura this way.

"Oh," I said trying to hide the pain.

"Well, I'll see ya in 4 months," Vanessa said, hugging me.

"I'll see ya in 4 months Nessa," I pulled away from the hug and walked a few steps towards the doors that lead to the plane outside.

I looked back at them, waving bye and... I know I might regret what I'm doing, just seeing them right now.

Mom was on Dad's shoulder pulling back tears.

Rocky was arm hugging Ratliff and Ryland and they all didn't have a smile on their face.

I looked over to Rydel, who was soaking in tears, hugging Riker. Riker had his arm on her hip and whispering, "It's ok."

Raini was about to cry as well and so was Calum.

Vanessa was looking down on the ground, playing with her fingers.

And... I can't help but imagine Laura next to them.

I-I guess this is it...

I walked out the doors and walked outside to my plane. I saw everyone look from the windows, waving bye at me.

I waved at them one last time and walked in the plane.

Rydel's POV

Seeing him leave, just wasn't the same. I always thought that I'd be gone first... Going to collage and all. But instead my little brother leave's for a movie.

I looked out the window, and saw his plane vanish into the air as it flew up the sky.

I'm gonna miss you Ross... Don't you ever change... :'(