Chapter 48 :)

Haha! Whoops😂
You guys were all wrong
🙈
It's not Riker, it's not Garett either
😉
Wanna know who it is?
Read to find out
😉
-
Short chapter though :( Sorry!

-

Laura's POV

I don't know who it was.

I don't know who caught me.

But when I looked up,

I was in the arms of...

"ROCKY?!"

"Laura!"

I rolled over, and jumped off of him right away, "W-What are you doing here in Puerto Rico? And how on earth did you get here that fast?"

"Ok, one, I came here to talk to you... Two, it was movie night and I asked the Disney Make-Up department and studio to have Calum look like me and made him stay there with my family came here with a private jet."

I froze for a while, "...Your family is that easy to trick?😂"

He laughed a bit, "Not really😜 The make-up department is just really good with hair and makeup😜"

"Ok then😜 But, how did you find me?"

"If you don't remember, you, Vanessa, Ratliff and my family have a tracker on our phones😜 We can find out wherever the other person is😜"

"Oh, so, you found me?"

"Yep!"

"But one question, if we all have iPhone trackers, why didn't Stormie and Mark just use that to find Riker and Rydel when they were here in Puerto Rico?"

He thought for a bit, "Huh, I guess they must've blocked their signal."

"That make sense😜 But, back to the subject. Now that you're here, what do you wanna talk about?"

We started walking around a bit, I have actually forgotten that I abandoned the Frozen Yogurt stand and Ross was suppose to find me there... But, I guess he can call me once he's done talking to Maia.

"It's actually about... Um... Riker," Rocky shyly said.

"Riker? What about him?"

"Laura, he hasn't been doing good these past few days."

"What do you mean? He's with Vanessa! He should be happy."

"Well he's not😕 Don't you notice anything about him? Through phone calls, messages, anything?"

I then remembered, "Well... Um, I was talking to him earlier today on the phone and- Yeah... He wasn't talking that well... But, why?"

"He doesn't like Vanessa."

"What?! That's crazy! Of course he does! They slept together here in the hotel! And plus, Vanessa loves him! A lot!"

"Well he likes someone else..."

"Who?!"

"You!"