Chapter 11 :)

Laura's POV

Riker's definitely one of the people I could always open up too... He's like an older brother to me, and I'm glad that I got to know him.

As soon as they all left the last night, I didn't leave the couch. I stayed there and went to sleep. Wait. Where did my ice cream go?

Ok, never mind about that.

I got up and looked at the time.

"7:10"

IM LATE FOR AUSTIN & ALLY!

SHOOT!

"VANESSA! VANESSA!" I ran up to her room and saw she was gone.

She's shooting Switched At Birth! Perfect!

I called Vanessa really quick, and thank goodness it was her break time!

•CONVO•

{Vanessa} Hello?

{Laura} Vanessa! HELP ME!

{Vanessa} What's wrong?!

{Laura} I WOKE UP LATE AND AUSTIN & ALLY STARTED 10 MINUTES AGO AND I DON'T HAVE A RIDE AND- AND-

{Vanessa} Laura... Calm down! It's ok... Look, I'm sorry! I can't drive you there right now... It's just a 5 minute break! Call Riker! I'm pretty sure he's available!

{Laura} He's most probably asleep by this time!

{Vanessa} Then call Delly!

{Laura} Got it! Bye!

•END OF CONVO•

I called Delly right away and it's a good thing she was awake.

After a few minutes, she was already at my door, ready to drop me to the set.

Oh gosh, I hope I don't get fired!

Ross' POV

"Ross... Where's Laura?" Raini asked.

"I-I don't know! She said she'd be here!" I said in panic.

"I thought you guys went to the movies?" She asked again.

"Yeah, but-"

I was about to speak up, but then someone came running by the door.

"IM HERE!" Laura screamed as she ran in, along with Delly.

"Laura!" I yelled as I ran to her, "A-Are you ok?"

She tilted her head, and looked down the floor... She doesn't wanna see me, perfect!

"I'm fine..." She said in a very low voice.

"Laura! You're late!" The director said.

"Oh um, sorry about that sir! She just slept late last night because of SOMEONE," Rydel said glaring at me, highlighting the word, "SOMONE."

"That's fine," the director says, "But don't do it again, clear?"

Laura nodded. She was in pain. I could tell. I feel so stupid! Why did I do that to her? :(

She walked into her dressing room with Delly. She didn't want anyone to go with her, but Rydel. She didn't even let the make up department do her make up, she only let her.

I suddenly heard a phone ring from around the corner.

The director picked it up and a few minutes later, he handed it over to me, "It's for you Ross, and I think you'll like it :)"

Umm... Ok? I took the phone and held it close to my ear.

•CONVO•

{Ross} Hello?

{TBM Producer} Ross Lynch! Just the guy I was looking for!

{Ross} Uh... Hi?

{TBM Producer} I'm one of the producers of the Disney Channel Original Movies, and I would like you to be the lead male in our newest one!

{Ross} NO WAY! Really?! What's the movie called?

{TBM Producer} Teen Beach Movie!

The producer started telling me the summary and the whole set and stuff, and that my co-star is Maia Mitchell. Wow, that name is definitely familiar! That would be so cool if the Maia I met in the mall was the Maia in Teen Beach Movie! Awesome! Oh wait... Laura... Darn!

{TBM Producer} Your flight's gonna be tomorrow! How does that sound?

{Ross} My flight? Flight to where?

{TBM Producer} Flight to Puerto Rico for 4 months!

My eyes widened.

{Ross} I-I thought it was gonna be shot in California...

{TBM Producer} Well, it's not! It's here in Puerto Rico!

{Ross} Do I get to bring anyone? :D

{TBM Producers} Oh, um. Sorry Ross, but it's a close set.

{Ross} But Umm... I-I don't know... 4 months away from my family and co-stars? That'll be hard...

{TBM Producer} Well, we'll give you all night to think about it! And if you decide to go, then, I guess we'll see you in Puerto Rico tomorrow :)

{Ross} Right... Thanks for the offer...

•END OF CONVO•

I put the phone down and sat on my tall chair, that said "Ross Lynch" which was given to me by my mom. I saw Rydel walking towards me.

She noticed my sad face. She always does.

"You ok, little bro?" She asked.

"I-I just got a call to do a movie..." I said.

"NO WAY! ROSS! THIS IS AMAZING! OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ACT! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE! SUPPORTING YOU EACH STEP-"

Before she could continue, I had to cut her off.

"The movie's gonna be shot in Puerto Rico Rydel..." I said in a soft voice.

"Wait, what?" Her voice tended to go lower.

"It's gonna be shot in Puerto Rico for 4 months... And, they only gave me a ticket," I replied.

"Well, that's ok! Mom and I will just buy all of us tickets to join you!" She said, trying to find a way to come.

"I'm sorry Rydel... But the studio's only for cast members..." I feel really bad about this.

"N-None of us can go?" She asked sadly.

"I'm sorry..." I looked down, thinking. What am I suppose to do? :(