Chapter 62 :)

Riker's POV

"Ok... Now that we're done freaking out
and Laura's ok😜 Let's get back to the subject. Laura, what exactly happened to you?" I asked her.

The look on her face started to get nervous, and her eyes looked down as she played with her fingers, but Delly still held on to her. "Ross and I were at the hospital..."

"Wait- Why were you at the hospital?" Rydel asked, and I was wondering the same thing.

"Well, um... Ross was... shot."

Suddenly, both Rydel and I jumped off our seats, "WHAT?! HOW?!"

Laura was the only one calm, "He risked himself for me... I was the one that was suppose to be shot but instead it was Ross..."

"Laura... Who was gonna shoot you?" Rydel calmed down.

"R-Ramy..."

"I KNEW IT!" I jumped again, "Laura, then how could you two be friends?!"

"He worked for Maia!"

"But he's still dangerous!"

"Riker, he only did it for his family! He would've never done anything for Maia if she didn't promise to do something for his family!"

"You guys... That's enough. People are staring," My sister said. "Laura, continue."

She nodded and sat down, so did Riker. "Fine... I sat in the waiting room- to wait for Ross. Then, a girl walked by in a beanie and asked the nurse if Ross Lynch was here. The nurse said yes, and I thought the girl was a fan. Turns out, that when she sat next to me, she was really Maia. She took me in a van and Ramy helped her. And then, they drove me to an abandoned mall's parking lot, and Ramy... Ramy-" She couldn't be able to finish her words. Her eyes began to water, and I knew she was thinking of a bad memory's. What did Ramy do to her?!

"Laura, what happened?... What did Ramy do?"

She breathed in, and decided to answer anyway, "He- He kissed me. And Maia took a picture and sent it to Ross, making it look like I was cheating on him. But right away, Ross didn't believe it, so he ran to where I was. But Maia thought of another plan, and when Ross came, she made it look like she just saw me and Ramy there kissing and then again, he kissed me in front of Ross... And he believed it! After that day, Ross thought it was me who planned all these horrible things to get rid of him..."

After Laura's story. Both Rydel and I were froze in shock.

"You're kidding..."

"I'm not."

"Yeah. I'm gonna go talk to Ross." Delly stood up from her seat and started to walk out the door.

"Rydel wait!" I yelled.

"Sorry Riker! I'm talking to him and that's final!" She yelled back.

Rydel's POV

I marched out the hotel, and literally ignored all the cars coming my way. I know Ross' hotel was three streets away. And I'm walking there. No taxi. Nothing. I'm walking there. I ignored Riker's voice calling me. I ignored everything. Once I barged in the hotel, the lady at the register approached me.

"Excuse me ma'am, may I please have your name?"

"Rydel Lynch. My brother's Ross Lynch and I'm here to see him."

"Well, Mr. Lynch is in room-"

"I know what room he's in. Thank you." I had a stern voice. There was no goody-goody in me at this very moment. Right away, I walked into the elevator and went up to the room I remembered. Without knocking, I attempted to open the door. Ross heard that.

"Who is it?" He called out.

I rolled my eyes and acted all sweet. "Room service!" I yelled back.

"Ok, just a second."

Within a minute, Ross opened the door and he gasped in shock, "Rydel?!"

I immediately talked, "Yeah. I'm here. Problem?"

"I-I thought you were the maid..."

"Well I'm not." I looked to his side, and saw Maia sitting on the bed. "I see she's back."

And without a doubt, Ross defended her. "And if she's back, what's wrong with that?"

I looked at his arm and saw that the lower part of his shoulder was bandaged. And I knew that was the gun shot Laura was talking about.

"What's with your arm, huh?" I looked over at Maia and saw that she was getting nervous. Gosh Ross, it's obviously her who planned everything! Once I looked back at him, he hid his arm to the right.

"N-Nothing happened," he quietly said.

Ok, that's it.

~

Rydel: Ross, c'mon! I know what happened, ok?! You were shot! By a guy named Ramy!

Ross: Who was sent by Laura!

Rydel: No Ross! Would you just think back in time?! Would Laura ever hurt you?! Would she really ever want you dead if she said she loves you?! Clearly you didn't think of that, did you?! Leaving you here alone was obviously a mistake! You should've known better then to be back together with this witch!

Maia: Hey!

Rydel: Zip it! *walks over to Maia* How on earth could you ever think of blaming everything on Laura, huh?! You just don't have a heart do you?!

Ross: Rydel don't talk to her like that! *suddenly slaps her*